Pelicans Report

Thread: Kansas vs Richmond (Withey and McLemore)

The Franchise

Kansas vs Richmond (Withey and McLemore)

On Espn2 right now till 8:00. These are 2 players I'd like to get in the draft.
    Withey will be a good defensive center with better moves than Lopez and McLemore is an ultra athletic SG. I think McLemore will be a top 5 pick by the end of the season and Withey will be a 15-20 pick.

McLemore's stock has certainly been on the rise since the season began.

Hes got 12 pts so far (5-7 and 2-3 from 3).

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

I would be happy with both, however I believe Withey will see his stock rise as well if he keeps steady. Blocks translate, and this kid can block shots. If we could trade, Smith, X, Aminu, or Vasquez (or get one in return in a Gordon trade packedge)for a 1st to secure this kid I would be happy. A front line of he, Davis, and Lopez...man enter in Gandalf to yell "you shall not pass"...or at least score.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

The Franchise
    I think Lopez and Withey are the same type of player and with Lopez's trade value increasing, I think we can get a good pick for him and save a few bucks. We could spend our money on a top notch SF.
    Vasquez, rivers
    Gordon, McLemore
    ???, Miller
    Davis, ryno, Smith
    Withey

Thread Information