Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Chris Miles has little birdies with trade speculation

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    I don't know but the same avatar is messing with my head.
    WHO WILL WIN!?!?!
    "Every fight is a food fight when you're a cannibal."- Demetri Martin

@ThePraff

Chris Miles has little birdies with trade speculation

Cobra Kai mutha****as

I hear the Teague is playing well (whenever he gets on the court). Could possibly work out a deal that sends Deng and Teague for Gordon and Aminu?

Would anyone else be in for bringing Javale McGee to the Hornets? Maybe move Lopez to the nuggets for McGee. McGee is on a way better deal then anyone would have thought Hornets could have gotten him for. He is buried on depth chart and minutes with the emergence on Koufkos and Mozgov. McGee is being used less than I think Nuggets envisioned. Lopez gives the nuggets the ability to trade him on a very movable contract, not take his team option, or take his option for cheap and buy themselves another year. Hornets get McGee who I think compliments Davis as good as anyone. You can say he's a bonehead or whatever you want, but no doubt him and Davis in the future would be scary together.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Speaking of McGee, did anyone see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BMeD0TS8Do

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post

lmao
    Haha yea I saw that on sportscenter. It's amazing how bad he can be

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Would anyone else be in for bringing Javale McGee to the Hornets? Maybe move Lopez to the nuggets for McGee. McGee is on a way better deal then anyone would have thought Hornets could have gotten him for. He is buried on depth chart and minutes with the emergence on Koufkos and Mozgov. McGee is being used less than I think Nuggets envisioned. Lopez gives the nuggets the ability to trade him on a very movable contract, not take his team option, or take his option for cheap and buy themselves another year. Hornets get McGee who I think compliments Davis as good as anyone. You can say he's a bonehead or whatever you want, but no doubt him and Davis in the future would be scary together.
    Why would the Nuggets want to dump McGee? I haven't paid attention to how he's done this season, they already resigned Lawson and should be in the drivers seat to keep Iggy with their ability to give a 5th year. A lot of people seem to think that Denver will have tax problems but they really don't, especially if they do something like flip Wilson Chandler for a draft pick.

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post

lmao
    That is funny, but his skill set next to Davis? Scary or not? That was pretty good handles for center over 7' if you ask me haha. He is still very young, most big men his age are just getting playing time.

Starters: PG- Bledsoe/Jennings/Walker/Teague?, SG- Rivers, SF- Deng/Chandler?, PF- AD, C- McGee.. 6th man Ryno.
    Bench: Roberts, Henry, Miller, Ryno, Smith. That is a deadly and dangerous line-up.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 12-17-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BP225 View Post
    Why would the Nuggets want to dump McGee? I haven't paid attention to how he's done this season, they already resigned Lawson and should be in the drivers seat to keep Iggy with their ability to give a 5th year. A lot of people seem to think that Denver will have tax problems but they really don't, especially if they do something like flip Wilson Chandler for a draft pick.
    They have to give IGGY a new Max deal, already have Lawson signed, eventually will have to open check book for Faried. For now they have Mozgov, Koufkos, and McGee, but will have to come up with $ to keep both of them. If they move McGee for Lopez now they aren't hindered by his 4 year guaranteed deal. They take on a Lopez with plenty of options to do with him. His contract is more moveable and gives you lots of flexibility. McGee has played well for them, but like I said Denver didn't envision him being buried in minutes by 2 other centers. Maybe they trade him revolving around a 3 team deal with Chandler and Lopez included. I would Love Chandler and McGee. If it was possible without giving up much.

Mackel gets his "info" from searching the internet. He is one of the laziest reporters around. It would not surprise me if his "birdie" is a message board or 247? He has no credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by HORNETSFAN View Post
    Mackel gets his "info" from searching the internet. He is one of the laziest reporters around. It would not surprise me if his "birdie" is a message board or 247? He has no credibility.
    Woah! From searching the Internet!? I think it comes for that bird sized brain and chirping voice he reports in. Was it a joke he won reporter of the year or whatever? I think all reports voted him so they could laugh at him boast about winning haha.

Why the hate on Fletcher Mackel so much on this board ? I get not liking his work but to be insulting is kind of out of bounds.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Why the hate on Fletcher Mackel so much on this board ? I get not liking his work but to be insulting is kind of out of bounds.
    Yeah, I met him and he's really a nice guy.

and boom goes the dynamite.

Give me Luol Deng for Eric Gordon.

Mostly kidding! Could you be the Secret Fletch Mackel? But really your right. Done hating on Fletch, a good guy with his own opinion like them or not.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    i would trade gordon for kemba and then sign budinger or chandler parsons and draft cody zeller, noel, or alex len
    You woke?

Nah, I just don't believe in personally attacking a guy that's not really here defending himself.

I heard many Gordon for Deng rumors, but tbh we should receive more then just deng, because lets be honest here Gordon is much better and younger then Deng and i think atm this is the best Luol Deng will ever be while Gordon could be a superstar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    I heard many Gordon for Deng rumors, but tbh we should receive more then just deng, because lets be honest here Gordon is much better and younger then Deng and i think atm this is the best Luol Deng will ever be while Gordon could be a superstar.
    You are not completely wrong. Maybe we go after Deng, Teague, & a 1st. Gordon and Rose could be deadly immediately. I would like to see us give Gordon time to boost his trade value and either get max in return or keep him as our own and watch him develop into superstar. He will be back soon and if he can show teams he is healthy with no structure damage just took it very cautious so he isn't the next Brandon Roy. Then Gordon is as movable as any young player in the league. We can hold out and get a Paul George once his value goes back up proving he can play. I know this all relies on health, but I have never heard he won't be back.

Gordon and Lopez for Deng and Noah

Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    Gordon and Lopez for Deng and Noah
    That would be great, but Chi town love Noah too much.

Baseless rumor... but Luol Deng in a Hornets jersey makes too much sense. We have a need for a 3 and they wanna get rid of him.

If we can get the right deal for Gordon, i'm happy
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks

RIP HunnyB

This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    People who wouldn't give up Gordon for Deng, I am very curious as to why. To me, it seems like an absolute no brainer but I am willing to be persuaded. Thanks
    Imo Gordon is much better than Deng, (and younger) I mean he can actually carry an offense and be the #1 or 2 guy, you can run your offense through him. Deng is a guy you want as #3. Gordon can handle the ball, shoot, pass, great attacking the basket, P&R, our offense would be extremely balanced with him, Davis and Anderson. Wait to see if he can recover from this injury 1st because he would be worth it
    Last edited by speedyG; 12-17-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Thread Information