.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: Dominic McGuire to sign with Hornets

  1. #1
    Formerly "Rocket Man" groundpatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Mandeville, LA
    Posts
    5,600

    Rumor Dominic McGuire to sign with Hornets




    Barely a blip on the radar here... but still worth noting

  2. #2
    I find it seriously hard to believe there is nobody in the D-League that is better than him right now. This dude is sad.

  3. #3
    The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,339
    puke
    My Anthony Davis website: http://thebrow.uphero.com/

  4. #4
    He was supposedly quite a good veteran influence at the Warriors. Also for a SF/PF has very good handles (was playing point for GSW) maybe he can teach Aminu the same haha. But seriously I think he is a Roger Mason type signing, and its not as if he is a detriment on the court, hes a complimentary player and his ball handling can take pressure off Greivis and Roberts.

  5. #5
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,686
    No clue who this cat even is.

  6. #6
    The Franchise kinglio21093's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,383
    He was released from the Raptors. I don't even think he's worth it.

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Silverfoxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    Lol this guy is on my fantasy team..
    True Love

  9. #9
    All-Star SharlieCheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately not in New Orleans
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmcuc View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAENhFWoGcc

    maybe you guys might like him better now
    i think we really are making a team to take out blake griffin haha

  10. #10
    i think he is supposed to be a good defender

  11. #11
    Pretty cool. Mr. West's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    'Round Shreveport
    Posts
    3,531
    He is actually a really good defender... But I'm confused as to why we are signing him. He's pretty old.

  12. #12
    ^Bodies? The dude is 27, right? That isn't "Pretty Old," nowhere near that.

  13. #13
    Depth signing for the Jason Smith injury. However, maybe someone is on the way out. Henry, Aminu???

  14. #14

    Dominic McGuire to sign with Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by TPDG22 View Post
    Depth signing for the Jason Smith injury. However, maybe someone is on the way out. Henry, Aminu???
    I actually like X a lot more than Chief...

  15. #15
    This guy will be the worst guy on our roster by far.. 15mins 2ppg ew.

  16. #16
    Is he Irish?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

  17. #17
    The Franchise bustahyndes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    (Brow)n Under
    Posts
    1,955
    **** i hate griffin,that is just an absolute ***** act



  18. #18
    He'll only get garbage minutes, if that. Not much to see here.

  19. #19
    The Franchise Contributor GeauxPelicans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    2,376
    Quote Originally Posted by QPon20 View Post
    He'll only get garbage minutes, if that. Not much to see here.
    Monty is so mad at our 3's I think he may start, and yes that means we are prob in tank mode again. It sucks, but almost time to embrace it

  20. #20
    bring the gawd back instead!


  21. #21
    Jason Smith is out for what could turn into the season. Smith has a scary injury that you do not want to rush.

  22. #22
    For...ev...er... The JNR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mid-city
    Posts
    3,353
    A body is a body. Welcome to the team.

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    Jason Smith is out for what could turn into the season. Smith has a scary injury that you do not want to rush.
    What makes you say this? Just curious, because the last I heard, Smith was looking at a 2 week thing. Thanks.

  24. #24
    We really need a backup PG. What about Bibby?
    "The greatest threat to the domination is the equality."

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    What makes you say this? Just curious, because the last I heard, Smith was looking at a 2 week thing. Thanks.
    Surgery is still an option. They are going to go with rest and light rehab for now and see how it responds. If it doesn't improve, it could be surgery and that could mean the rest of the year
    @mcnamara247

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •