Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trade Alert! Dreamer? Believer?

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    Do you honestly believe Indiana would trade Paul George for Eric Gordon?
    To you and everyone else who thought this wasn't possible. Do you honestly think Indiana wouldn't trade Paul George for Eric Gordon!? What did I say give him 10 games and his value is back. I think 1 is enough! Possibilities are endless now!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    To you and everyone else who thought this wasn't possible. Do you honestly think Indiana wouldn't trade Paul George for Eric Gordon!? What did I say give him 10 games and his value is back. I think 1 is enough! Possibilities are endless now!
    I think this is still not going to happen, not would i do it if Gordon's back to full strength

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Whether it's 1 game or 10 games, the opinion of NBA teams won't change. Gordon is a risk to trade for, especially when you're giving up a guy like Paul George. Indiana still wouldn't do that deal. Gordon has a lot of redeeming to do before he has value that high. Couple years worth honestly.

Whether it's 1 game or 10 games, the opinion of NBA teams won't change. Gordon is a risk to trade for, especially when you're giving up a guy like Paul George. Indiana still wouldn't do that deal. Gordon has a lot of redeeming to do before he has value that high. Couple years worth honestly.
    Just messing with ya man. I see what you mean but I just think he's very valuable. He is definitely a risk to GMs but somewhere like Indy it could be like striking Gold.

And ASG selection, which will be tough with Kobe playing Bejamin Buttons and Harden getting his own team.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    If Bynum is anything to go on, just a season and a half is enough to convince teams he's not as big a risk to trade for. Granted, he immdiately got injured the moment he got to Philly, but all the same.

Let Gordon finish this season missing no more games, putting on a show like he did last night. You'd have some teams willing to take him.

Thread Information