Pelicans Report

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Game Thread: New Orleans Hornets vs. Minnesota Timberwolves

Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    This is amazing. Thank you.
    in Durant's second season and Russel's first season the Thunder were 23-59... and they started that year 3-29. Small market teams have to build through the draft and youth to be able to compete a few years down the road.

On another note, B Jennings and his coach are still clashing, I wonder if we're trying to grab him again while Vazquez numbers are still hot

Quote Originally Posted by CP3nDX30 View Post
    in Durant's second season and Russel's first season the Thunder were 23-59... and they started that year 3-29. Small market teams have to build through the draft and youth to be able to compete a few years down the road.

On another note, B Jennings and his coach are still clashing, I wonder if we're trying to grab him again while Vazquez numbers are still hot
    Before Durant, the Thunder/Supersonics started with nothing. We got AD and AR while having Ryan Anderson and Eric Gordon. Two young proven vets. This team is above .500 if Gordon plays every game from the start, IMO. Point is we don't have to build through the draft like they did, we already have nice pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    Before Durant, the Thunder/Supersonics started with nothing. We got AD and AR while having Ryan Anderson and Eric Gordon. Two young proven vets. This team is above .500 if Gordon plays every game from the start, IMO. Point is we don't have to build through the draft like they did, we already have nice pieces.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    I love u and ur Lupe Fiasco name NH
    LOL... I've used this name as my handle for almost everything for 4 or 5 years. It originally stood for "Inner Governmental Issue."

I'll take Inner G too.

Formerly "Rocket Man" groundpatty's Avatar
    My story on Austin Rivers from the game, for those interested -

Thread Information