predrag savovic
    5 points

nuggets receive:
    pistons 04 1st
    mavs 05 1st

Am I allowed to comment?

Quote Originally Posted by awaywehappened View Post
    Am I allowed to comment?
    I would like to, but I will wait to see if he accepts.
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

That might be the worst trade ever made in this game. Did Kaitos really just trade what will be an end of the 1st round pick (Bos) for a high lottery pick (Det) and than trade his 05 pick which (lets face it) will be a high lottery pick for an 06 pick??

WOW...!!!!!!

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post

Indeed.

Awful, Awful trade!!

If that pot/kettle thing was directed at me i would like to point out that last year i went to WCF.. Ballsohard out in the 1st round.... This year i have a better record and im 2-0 against the lakers this year

And the minny gm.... lol i wont even say anything

Congrats on making it to one Wcf and having a 1 game lead after I started off 0-8.

Well ive only been here for 1 year and half (sim) and im performing better... So maybe u will pick it up and show that u are better at this game.. Since that is what you implying

I implied nothing. You've true to goat me into responses unsuccessfully for the 1 and 1/2 seasons here. I find it funny .

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    Well ive only been here for 1 year and half (sim) and im performing better... So maybe u will pick it up and show that u are better at this game.. Since that is what you implying
    You were criticizing a guy for making a bad deal right after you traded a potential top 3 pick for Chris mihm. That has nothing to do with how your team performed last year.

Ive been baiting u??? Im not the one who posted that pic.... Anyways im done with this is u are

Ive been baiting u??? Im not the one who posted that pic.... Anyways im done with this is u are
    When I started 0-8;

Lakers.... hahaha
    I'm sure you were just giving Friendly advice

Grizzlies ran a SF at PG. If you run Rose at PG full time in the NBA you are not winning anything period.The suns were loaded at PG and took advantage of it.

Lakers had no depth and that trade they made with the Raptors was awful. Stackhouse is a turnover machine and Mashburn has never been good in this game even when I had him in Toronto.

The game is just a computer simulation so there are inconsistencies, but your loses do make sense. Sorry
    Admitted it here

im explaining the logic as to why I think they got knocked out. These were some posters who constantly bashed me when I came in for moves I made. I'm paying them back while I can haha. my team is still in and theirs are not.
    So yeah, you've been taking shots, and i'm sure this isn't a comprehensive list. Doesn't bother me, but let's not play dumb here.

If that pot/kettle thing was directed at me i would like to point out that last year i went to WCF.. Ballsohard out in the 1st round.... This year i have a better record and im 2-0 against the lakers this year
    Also you're 1-0 against me this year not 2-0 , and now have a worse record, and lost to the same team i lost against in the WCF, without their best player (Jason Kidd)

accept

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    PROCESSED

Thread Information