Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: James Harden

Have a feeling this is heading to the dump.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_318 View Post
    Don't be sensitive man....LOL. It was actually more of a sarcastic joke more than anything....

But real opinion on the matter is that I see a consistant pattern lately with new posters creating random trade proposal threads that seem to be not really well thought out. Like taking into account the financial ramifications for both teams. The fact that some of these players (like Harden) literally just got traded to the Rockets for a supermax deal which means.......he's NOT going to be available to anyone anytime soon because they've invested way too much money in him and our team doesn't have near enough value to trade for him that doesn't include all of our best players to make it balance out.

So when threads like this get made...you'll see reactionary posts such as the ones from RaisingTheBrow, nolaslim, Topdawg26 and myself.......

I'm just saying personally....there seems to be little actual research done in a lot of these Trade threads lately. If you're offended. Sorry to hear that...but just like you feel these unresearched trade threads should be made...I feel I should be able to voice my opinion.
    my post was similar sarcastic comment, I wasn't offended or anything

Thread Information