Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: James Harden

James Harden

Im just curious what other peoples opinions are the possibility of trading for James Harden. excluding Ryno & AD. what could we put in a trade that would make Houston say yes

James Harden

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

hes a good player, rather him over ej as for right now but rockets are probably going to hang on to him for a little while with his recent performances

?????? Why would the rockets trade their franchise player???

Quote Originally Posted by trigga View Post
    Im just curious what other peoples opinions are the possibility of trading for James Harden. excluding Ryno & AD. what could we put in a trade that would make Houston say yes
    I was hoping like hell the Hornets would go after him this off-season, or make a move to try and trade for him, but all that went up in smoke when he was traded to Houston. He's pretty much untouchable now. We'd have a better shot at getting Lin because IMO Houston will have to move him now that Harden fell into their laps. No sure Lin would be worth the $$ tho, but better than what we have now IMO

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    I hope you are drunk.

The sad thing is that EG10 has the talent to be as good as Harden. If he ever could come back healthy we'd just POP. Talent wise he's like the fourth best shooting guard in the association.
    "The only thing Ryno stretches is the 0's on the stat sheet." - BallSoHard

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinHornet View Post
    The sad thing is that EG10 has the talent to be as good as Harden. If he ever could come back healthy we'd just POP. Talent wise he's like the fourth best shooting guard in the association.
    Perhaps if we're all good boys and girls we'll all get Puddin' for Xmas!?! I've been good...I promise!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatHornet View Post
    Perhaps if we're all good boys and girls we'll all get Puddin' for Xmas!?! I've been good...I promise!
    Gordon's new nickname? Puddin'

I like it. haha

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    lol

SMH....People who don't have over 150 posts should not be allowed to make trade suggestions/threads unless it is reviewed by a moderator....LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_318 View Post
    SMH....People who don't have over 150 posts should not be allowed to make trade suggestions/threads unless it is reviewed by a moderator....LOL.
    because having 150 posts on a random nba forum is the qualification required to identify or suggesting good and bad trade ideas

Just smh... Thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by jgman View Post
    because having 150 posts on a random nba forum is the qualification required to identify or suggesting good and bad trade ideas
    Don't be sensitive man....LOL. It was actually more of a sarcastic joke more than anything....

But real opinion on the matter is that I see a consistant pattern lately with new posters creating random trade proposal threads that seem to be not really well thought out. Like taking into account the financial ramifications for both teams. The fact that some of these players (like Harden) literally just got traded to the Rockets for a supermax deal which means.......he's NOT going to be available to anyone anytime soon because they've invested way too much money in him and our team doesn't have near enough value to trade for him that doesn't include all of our best players to make it balance out.

So when threads like this get made...you'll see reactionary posts such as the ones from RaisingTheBrow, nolaslim, Topdawg26 and myself.......

I'm just saying personally....there seems to be little actual research done in a lot of these Trade threads lately. If you're offended. Sorry to hear that...but just like you feel these unresearched trade threads should be made...I feel I should be able to voice my opinion.
    Last edited by Miss_318; 12-13-2012 at 10:14 AM.

James Harden just signed a 80M deal with the Rockets. They have been looking for a frachise player forever. Unless we give them Anthony Davis, there is no way the Rockets would trade him... Lets move on
    follow me @SportsPillowTlk . I blog and have a podcast about Gulf Coast Sports, Saint, Texans, Rockets, Hornets, LSU, Cougars, Longhorns, NBA, NFL, MLB, Astros

Do you follow the NBA? Dude is a boss. However, he is untouchable.

Quote Originally Posted by jgman View Post
    I think it was more an attack on the trade and the fact that you're suggesting trade for a guy who was just traded for and signed a max extension. Wasn't the best trade idea and this isnt 2k which doesn't take that into account.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Let's trade for LeBron too.

I would rather have Durant.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greewe View Post
    I would rather have Durant.
    Trade for him too.

Quote Originally Posted by trigga View Post
    your ideas are intriguing to me, and i wish to subscribe to your newsletter

So many losers on 1 forum i just ask what people opinions are, did i suggest anything no. Did i put a trade together no. @Miss_318 seriously we join at the same time except you have given all other Hornets fan on here 564 post of mindless dribble

Don't be sensitive man....LOL. It was actually more of a sarcastic joke more than anything....

But real opinion on the matter is that I see a consistant pattern lately with new posters creating random trade proposal threads that seem to be not really well thought out. Like taking into account the financial ramifications for both teams. The fact that some of these players (like Harden) literally just got traded to the Rockets for a supermax deal which means.......he's NOT going to be available to anyone anytime soon because they've invested way too much money in him and our team doesn't have near enough value to trade for him that doesn't include all of our best players to make it balance out.

So when threads like this get made...you'll see reactionary posts such as the ones from RaisingTheBrow, nolaslim, Topdawg26 and myself.......

I'm just saying personally....there seems to be little actual research done in a lot of these Trade threads lately. If you're offended. Sorry to hear that...but just like you feel these unresearched trade threads should be made...I feel I should be able to voice my opinion.
    Get a life

Thread Information