Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelicans (5-15) vs Thunder (17-4) 12/12/12

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    It won't pull up on my laptop, is that just outside a certain amount of feet or does it break it down?
    Breaks down where all his attempts are.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Imagine the lineup with a competant PG? Like say a Devin Harris...
    Make Rivers the PG.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

It won't pull up on my laptop, is that just outside a certain amount of feet or does it break it down?
    I didn't see anything with 22.8%. It breaks the areas down to at rim, in the paint, outside the paint, and 3s. Davis's outside the paint was 32%.

You guys getting on Monty for not calling timeouts quick enough should be happy about that one.

Rivers is taking it to durant, ill say it again, this kid will be the next AI in 3 years

12 - 1 at the free throw line... Just guess who has 12 points... F'in refs... Austin stood still durant fades away and just yells like a ***** and gets a call...

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    I didn't see anything with 22.8%. It breaks the areas down to at rim, in the paint, outside the paint, and 3s. Davis's outside the paint was 32%.
    Nevermind, it was 32%

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Rivers is taking it to durant, ill say it again, this kid will be the next AI in 3 years
    AI's crossover to midrange J was just as lethal as his ability to finish near the rim and take such a pounding over his career.

Once River starts taking the jumper when he's got bigs on him sometimes too, he'll be golden.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    What I looked at 12-15 feet (or something like that) was REALLY bad, but the 16-23 was 43%.

Quote Originally Posted by Nola Hornet View Post
    Nevermind, it was 32%

yeah, i think you got the 22.8% from how many of his shots come from that area.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Refs hate Austin Rivers.

Ugh this has got to be OKC's worst game of the year - just unbelievable how they're letting us hang in this game. Washington and Cleveland are going to start picking up wins at an improved clip and the #1 (or worst case #2 or #3 pick) are there for the taking. Really can't afford any cheap wins.

Wait, you mean we can shoot FTs too?

Vasquez in the press situation is just pathetic. lol SOOOOO SLOW!

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinHornet View Post
    Ugh this has got to be OKC's worst game of the year - just unbelievable how they're letting us hang in this game. Washington and Cleveland are going to start picking up wins at an improved clip and the #1 (or worst case #2 or #3 pick) are there for the taking. Really can't afford any cheap wins.
    You got on my good side with the verbal beatdown of of WDC. Don't spoil it by so blatantly riding the T-word bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    I'd be thrilled with a poor man's Manu Ginobli with better size and physicality. He's so raw right now but I see the flashes.

I hated the shot. Glad he made it. But I HATE that shot.

yeah, i think you got the 22.8% from how many of his shots come from that area.
    Yea, That's what happened. But still, looking at the chart, you'd ideally want him to shoot anywhere 12 foot in as he is generally automatic as the chart displays. I really only want him to take midrange shots wide open or off the catch the shoot in rhythm.

My mans Roberts the only one with balls

Very nice ending to that 1st half.

I'm rooting for losses for both Saints and Hornets at this point. Saints can win it all next year with a difference maker on defense and an improved OT, and Hornets can be top 5 team in West with healthy Gordon plus a top 3 pick and a smart FA signing.

I'm usually mad at Rivers but as the season progresses, I can see him settling down a LITTLE...

Refs hate Austin Rivers.
    I wonder if it has anything to do with them disliking his dad. I'm sure Doc has given them earfuls that they didn't like.

The team should just stay on the bench a watch the halftime show ...don't even go into the locker room.

Win against YHT will bring a huge smile to my face
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    The team should just stay on the bench a watch the halftime show ...don't even go into the locker room.

Win against YHT will bring a huge smile to my face
    I'm with you on that one.

Thread Information