Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelicans (5-15) vs Thunder (17-4) 12/12/12

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    The Aminu hate on here is crazy
    He had the right idea to take away the drive, but he hedged out too far and didn't give himself enough time to recover back to his mark.

Davis... Looking like Aminu so far... lol

The team is playing a bit inconsistent tonight on defense. They will do the right thing 90% of the way through the play, but that last 10% gives up an easy bucket.

Really wish we'd sit Anderson a lot more. It would be so easy to rip off a 10+ game losing streak and forge towards another #1 overall pick if he's not getting 20+ pts a game on 50% shooting.

lol ****ing Westbrook. Hope he fouls out in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    The Aminu hate on here is crazy
    Were you a Julian Wright fan? Aminu and Austin Rivers are probably the worst 2-3 combo in recent NBA history. Realize they're still young/raw but good God almighty they're horrendous.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Really Roberts? You're doubled teamed so you shoot the shot fading into the corner like you're Kobe?

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    I'll never understand why we just love throwing it down low to Lopez but won't even get Davis a chance to do it.

ROBERTS BETTER LEARN TO PASS! DAMN

The Thunder announcers continually mix-up Vasquez/Anderson and Henry/Roberts. There is a half-foot difference between each set of guys as well as playing different positions. What the hell?

Roberts held the ball until 9 seconds left in the shot clock.... DAMN YOU ROBERTS. Davis is wide open on ever pick and roll so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    The Thunder announcers continually mix-up Vasquez/Anderson and Henry/Roberts. There is a half-foot difference between each set of guys as well as playing different positions. What the hell?
    Easy to make careless mistakes when you don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    I'll never understand why we just love throwing it down low to Lopez but won't even get Davis a chance to do it.
    I haven't looked much, but has Davis established position, yet? He may need more bulk to do that if he isn't already.

Please bench Roberts.

I'd rather Mason running the point instead of Roberts.

I'm...yeah. I'm...wait...lemme check again...

Nope. Yeah. I'm done with the Roberts experiment. Completely, totally over him.

How does HE get the green light to shoot whenever the hell he want but Rivers is the one being timid?

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    I haven't looked much, but has Davis established position, yet? He may need more bulk to do that if he isn't already.
    Well that's kind of what I meant. He hasn't even tried because he's always out on the perimeter setting screens. Doesn't even get the chance to try and establish position in the low post.

Well that's kind of what I meant. He hasn't even tried because he's always out on the perimeter setting screens. Doesn't even get the chance to try and establish position in the low post.
    And no one even presses when he sets the picks. They sit there like they're brain dead. Only person that we have who even seems to know what to do when your big sets a pick is Rivers but he's playing off guard all the time cuz he's always sharing the rock with Roberts or Vasquez.

Then I guess he hasn't shown the ability to do it in practice. :shrug: That is the only thing I can think of.

And I don't like that. It's like they're trying to make him a perimeter player. One reason he don't get as many rebounds as he possibly can is because he's always out on the perimeter.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    And no one even presses when he sets the picks. They sit there like they're brain dead. Only person that we have who even seems to know what to do when your big sets a pick is Rivers but he's playing off guard all the time cuz he's always sharing the rock with Roberts or Vasquez.
    And when he's not on the perimeter setting screens, he's down low setting screens so guys can run off of them. It's like Monty doesn't want to involve him in the offense because he's a rookie or something. We've seen what he can do.

Davis should never catch the ball at the 3 point line... also I hate how when he gets its, the offense stops moving.

Davis gotta stop chucking...

Looks like when he thinks he's in good position they don't even get him the ball.

He was calling for it just now with Collison on his back but they didn't get it to him. Probably could've drawn a foul on Collison.

Quote Originally Posted by Nola Hornet View Post
    Davis gotta stop chucking...
    There was less than 3 seconds left on the shotclock...

Thread Information