Pelicans Report

Thread: We Want Your Trade Ideas!

Podcast We Want Your Trade Ideas!

The Next Episode of 'In the NO' will tape after Wednesday night's games and since we are approaching December 15th, we are going heavy on trade ideas and proposals. Please DO NOT post them here. We will not read them, we want to hear voices in this audio medium. Call into the podcast and leave a message, leaving your name (either real or forum name) and one or two trade ideas. Please make sure they work financially and they are realistic before calling in or we will not use them.

Phone number is 504-322-3333. Try to keep your message under 25 seconds so we can get to as many of them as possible.

Thanks! Can't wait to see what you guys got!
    @mcnamara247

1st for Brandon Jennings

Some kind of package for Tyreke Evans, maybe even with Marcus Thornton to come off the bench with Anderson.

If you're letting X play small forward, you could bring in Evans like X he wouldn't have Aminu's height, but he has long arms and could be coached up to his potential.

Would bring a different dimension to the position and Aminu to the bench permanently strengthens it even more.

As far as Thornton goes, we know what he can do, and before anyone talks about ball hog and defense, Monty has given Roberts and Vasquez the green light to shoot and neither are close to being solid defenders.

Austin Daye, while we're in development mode, see if he could be had for cheap, maybe we could mold him into a Lamar Odom type.

Young street free agents, Hassan Whiteside, Terrence Williams and will they make a run a Greg Oden if he proves he's healthy and not a liability given Monty's familiarity with him.
    Last edited by NemesisKING; 12-11-2012 at 12:51 PM.

package vasques and either robin lopez and jason smith for tyreke then draft cody zeller
    finally have a SF that can score, or more tyreke to PG and sign parsons as a FA

rivers
    gordon
    tyreke
    davis
    zeller

or

tyreke
    grodon
    parsons
    davis
    zeller

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    He said don't post them here guys

The Franchise
    I expect a few calls from all of you, I have twice from NZ so if I can all of you can
    Follow me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/ryinthehottub

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just called in and left my idea. Come on MKG!
    "Davis is gonna be the best Basketball Player Ever. ......Please quote me." -Silverfoxx

Would anybody be interested in a Noah + picks + filler for EG10 deal? Noah is the type of dude who would blindly hustle and give 110% at a reasonable contract for the next 10 years no matter where he played. He's also world-traveled, intelligent, and would appreciate New Orleans' unique culture. I know that wouldn't be close to EG's value but at least we'd shed that horrendous contract, add heart and veteran leadership, and continue in the right direction.

Or is Noah not enough of an upgrade over Lopez?
    "The only thing Ryno stretches is the 0's on the stat sheet." - BallSoHard

Vazquez, Aminu & 2014 1st Round Pick for Brandon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinHornet View Post
    Would anybody be interested in a Noah + picks + filler for EG10 deal? Noah is the type of dude who would blindly hustle and give 110% at a reasonable contract for the next 10 years no matter where he played. He's also world-traveled, intelligent, and would appreciate New Orleans' unique culture. I know that wouldn't be close to EG's value but at least we'd shed that horrendous contract, add heart and veteran leadership, and continue in the right direction.

Or is Noah not enough of an upgrade over Lopez?
    Saw some Bulls Bleacher report post that entertained this idea. They were talking either Deng or Noah as the centerpiece for Gordon. I would do backflips if we got either of those guys for Mr. Glass

Thread Information