Pelicans Report

Thread: [S4] Weeks 9-10 Results

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    4-2

I don't understand why my team can't beat the Spurs. Still the best start I've had to a season though. Got destroyed by the Sonics, not really surprised. Great offense and a great defensive front court. I'll never beat that with my current team.

Pierce is better as the third option than 2nd option. Ray Allen is shooting 52 percent (MVP?) and McDyess is scoring as well. I still really need some defense. My point differential isn't all that great. Best winning percentage for now so I won't mess with my gameplan.

Surprised Curry didn't get POW. He dominated in a 5-2 sim.
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Had a great sim going 6-0, Dalambert had a huge 34 point 16 reb performance in Webbers absence. I'm really torn on what to do with him and Ostertag. But with Osterag having his 6th game fouling out Sammy D is getting plenty of mins. Anyone else have this problem, Ostertag has had at least 2 or 3 games where he's fouled out in only 16 mins.
    #FREEQUAIL

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    Pierce is better as the third option than 2nd option. Ray Allen is shooting 52 percent (MVP?) and McDyess is scoring as well. I still really need some defense. My point differential isn't all that great. Best winning percentage for now so I won't mess with my gameplan.
    If you win the west, im not sure why Ray wouldn't be strongly considered. ^^

We've had some pretty Epic games so far this year. Hopefully it continues:

Game 1: Sonics 112 - 110

Game 2: Lakers 131 - 124

I've gone 19-4 in my last 22 games. Pretty good effort after that horrendous start.
    Last edited by BallSoHard; 12-13-2012 at 09:38 AM.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Hall of Famer
    Fortson's been incredible. Everyone else sucks hard.

HR Sim League

Curry simply exploded this sim. I put him as my main scoring option and he scored 30 or more 4 times, one of those being an51 point game!! I am definitely not changing my lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    Curry simply exploded this sim. I put him as my main scoring option and he scored 30 or more 4 times, one of those being an51 point game!! I am definitely not changing my lineup.
    Lol proud huh? this is at least the 4th time in a day you've said it ! Good for you man, happy Curry's doing well, now can you lose more games so i can have a high pick

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Lol proud huh? this is at least the 4th time in a day you've said it ! Good for you man, happy Curry's doing well, now can you lose more games so i can have a high pick
    I know lol!! I was was so freakin excited to see how good he can be. I am also happy that the Nuggets had a bad sim. Even Jamison never got 50 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    I know lol!! I was was so freakin excited to see how good he can be. I am also happy that the Nuggets had a bad sim. Even Jamison never got 50 for me.
    So it must be time to trade Curry to a contender for Jared Jeffries and a late 1st rounder?

Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    So it must be time to trade Curry to a contender for Jared Jeffries and a late 1st rounder?
    But Curry isn't expiring and I'm not looking to get worst.

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    It's pretty impressive. Shaq is the only player I've had who put up a string of games like that.

This was the reason I've been trying desperately to get Curry over the last 2 sim years... good job to coltsguy for holding on to him.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NolaHornets23 View Post
    It's pretty impressive. Shaq is the only player I've had who put up a string of games like that.
    Well, he was known as "Baby Shaq" back in his Bulls days in real life......lol. Man, I lose every trade I make.

Thread Information