Pelicans Report

Thread: Austin Rivers and Davis Highlights anyone?

Austin Rivers and Davis Highlights anyone?

Hey guys I missed the game and heard AD looked good and rivers was making nice passes, alley oops and tough jump shots, anyone have or wanna make a highlight video? Much appreciated, thanks!

Ditto, would love some rookie focus vids on the regular!

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    This is the highlight video from NBA.com, pretty much all of davis' plays

http://www.nba.com/video/games/horne...-noh-recap.nba

We're pretty terirble.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Thanks Brow Raiser... Really wanna see Austin some more. Unfortunately living in Australia I'm at work when games are on so only get to watch the Hornets play on weekends. As we all know Rivers' game is up and down, has some flashes, then some really terrible showings to back it up. Note worthy is the fact that Beal and Price were manning the backcourt for the Wizards.... Not exactly elite. So wanna see how/why Rivers can do well against them and fail against more savvy guys.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Impose View Post
    Thanks Brow Raiser... Really wanna see Austin some more. Unfortunately living in Australia I'm at work when games are on so only get to watch the Hornets play on weekends. As we all know Rivers' game is up and down, has some flashes, then some really terrible showings to back it up. Note worthy is the fact that Beal and Price were manning the backcourt for the Wizards.... Not exactly elite. So wanna see how/why Rivers can do well against them and fail against more savvy guys.
    Last night rivers played the way I think we all thought he would. He had just 11 points but hit 3 nice long jump shots. Needs to start hitting that more consistently and also improve his ft shooting. He should be around 80%. He was still a little lost on defense at times though.

Quote Originally Posted by Impose View Post
    It was Beal and Crawford last night. Still not exactly elite but, yeah.

It was just ugly last night. The team just did not play hard I didn't think last night. But until we do something at point guard and center positions, we are going to continue to struggle. Obviously Gordon HAS TO GET HEALTHY, don't know if that will ever happen. But except for Davis & Anderson we have no consistent scoring, especially from both guard spots. All of our other players just are not consistent scoring threats. Thats what is so hard to watch this team play. But I still think we will get 2 very good free agents next year unless a trade happens before then. As far as being in the lottery for next year, if we had a chance to take Alex Len from Maryland I think that would be a great pickup.

I absolutely hate when Roberts and Vasquez dribble the clock down and chunk up a terrible shot. It pisses me off.

Point Guard Please.

Quote Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
    Point Guard Please.
    Our PG plays for the Milwaukee Bucks right now.

Thread Information