Pelicans Report

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Gameday Thread: Wizards @ Hornets

START RIVERS
    Ballin

This coaching staff gets no more excuses from me after this game. I'm sick of losing and they aren't getting a free pass anymore

Gameday Thread: Wizards @ Hornets

Could the reason why Rivers is playing a lot of minutes at the 2 be because when Gordon comes back he'll be the primary ball handler, so Rivers will be in a lot of off ball situations?

This is the same Wizards team that beat the Heat?

Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    This is the same Wizards team that beat the Heat?
    Yep. And this is the same Wizards team that started the season 0-12.

I am glad I curbed my excitement earlier in the game. The game sucked, but we are a young team and examples like this are why I believe we will be drafting in the middle of the lottery.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

vasquez has fell off and needs to be the 2nd string pg..let rivers run this 1st unit this year n see how it goes. Im sorry but i have lost my confidence in vasquez.He seems to not know his own limitations at times. That hook shot near the end was ridiculous!!! Bench him

Quote Originally Posted by Make It Rain View Post
    This coaching staff gets no more excuses from me after this game. I'm sick of losing and they aren't getting a free pass anymore
    You cant run a team with a PG who apparently lost his ability to run a team. We shoot poorly we lose. There is no EJ to carry the team right now. We need to adress SF and PG for sure or we are going nowhere fast.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Lose, fine, but lose the Wizards and all hell breaks loose, huh?

You people crack me up.

This is not a fun team to watch. This team induces an anger inside me that I'm not sure I knew existed.

At some point in the 4th quarter (it really doesn't matter which point it was) I looked at my dachshund and I wanted to punch him in the stomach.
    Support Louisiana businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatHornet View Post
    With our current woes, it's safe to say you got the wrong head on that thing.

lol we suck

Yea i didn't make it. it came up in a google search for "Nba Tank"

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post

You people crack me up.
    I think this was the breaking point, not necessarily the only causal factor.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

I nearly broke my fist watching this game, on a high note our two best players were our rookies..
    Note to take from this game
    TRADE VASQUEZ FOR ANYONE.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    You cant run a team with a PG who apparently lost his ability to run a team. We shoot poorly we lose. There is no EJ to carry the team right now. We need to adress SF and PG for sure or we are going nowhere fast.
    We would get more production from the SF position if we had a real PG. what we really need is a goto guy. Ryno is a great shooter but he's not a goto guy. AD is still learning so he's not that guy yet. EG is that guy but he's so fragile and soft.

That tank should be rolling over Eric Gordon, or maybe Gordon driving and the hornets logo under it.

How long has it been since Gordon's last diagnosis?

Text from my buddy: "Seriously, we should throw a ton of money at an accomplished scoring guard. If only we had access to such a player... if only."

the thunder had three top 3 draft picks to get them where they are now.. thats definitely where we're heading this year

You don't need a top 5 pg to win. Heck you might not even need a top 10 pg. Nash, CP3, DWill, Rondo, Kidd, Billups. 3 titles between the 6 of them over the last decade.

Quote Originally Posted by NOH2313 View Post
    How long has it been since Gordon's last diagnosis?
    Is there a cure for being a mangina?

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post

You people crack me up.
    Im not losing my **** but to succeed we are going to need an upgrade. Im fine with losing this season. Im just really disapointed with Vazquez. He showed alot of promise but his inconsistency bad defense bad shooting poor descision making at times kills him. The one thing i expected from him was consistency. Just not there

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    We would get more production from the SF position if we had a real PG. what we really need is a goto guy. Ryno is a great shooter but he's not a goto guy. AD is still learning so he's not that guy yet. EG is that guy but he's so fragile and soft.
    Vasquez has his limitations, but coaching has to take some blame. How many times down the floor does someone waste a foul on setting a simple pick? Why do simple passes around the perimeter look so slow and painful? You add what Vasquez can't do to an offense that looks horrible even when it's out of his hands and you got what you got. Tuuurible.

Thread Information