Pelicans Report

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Game Thread: Memphis Grizzlies (13-3) @ New Orleans Hornets (5-12)

I wish X becomes the new Brandon Rush ! He would be solid !
    "I go so hard, I go so mean... I'm so NEW ORLEANS" - Lil' Wayne
    "We not stopping at no stores man ! We staying on the gas !" - Tyreke Evans

The sooner this team replaces Vasquez as the PG, the better. He's one of the worst players in the league who averages 30+ minutes a game. Aminu was one of the worst as well before he got benched.

I would be fine with Rivers starting at the point now. He's not polished by any means, but he will play to his strengths with this quickness, ball-handling, and passing.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    If Greivis is the starter than Rivers needs to be the 2 guard and bring the ball up, beat the press etc. then let Greivis initiate the offense in the half court.

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    If Greivis is the starter than Rivers needs to be the 2 guard and bring the ball up, beat the press etc. then let Greivis initiate the offense in the half court.
    ^^this is exactly what needs to happen. I like gv running the half court offense

it was very nice to see rivers finishing his shots tonight..I'd still like him to be more decisive on the catch n shoot from the 3...I think this kid can be a deadly 3 point shooter. tonight was very encouraging tho!!!! I really hope monty lets this kid start and get 30+ min. He is very raw,but there is no denying that his potential is sky high!!! lets get it!!!! appreciated the effort tonight from this team and I love the benching of lost n confused chief. We actually saw the x that we all saw at kansas.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    Also, here's 4 of Jason Smith's dunks from the game -

you can see so much development in his confidence since he's been here. he can be a starting center in this league

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    it was very nice to see rivers finishing his shots tonight..I'd still like him to be more decisive on the catch n shoot from the 3...I think this kid can be a deadly 3 point shooter. tonight was very encouraging tho!!!! I really hope monty lets this kid start and get 30+ min. He is very raw,but there is no denying that his potential is sky high!!! lets get it!!!! appreciated the effort tonight from this team and I love the benching of lost n confused chief. We actually saw the x that we all saw at kansas.
    Hes unstopable when his shots fall. He needs to build more muscle and he should be fine in this league. Having said that prepare your pitchforks if he bombs tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    The sooner this team replaces Vasquez as the PG, the better. He's one of the worst players in the league who averages 30+ minutes a game. Aminu was one of the worst as well before he got benched.

I would be fine with Rivers starting at the point now. He's not polished by any means, but he will play to his strengths with this quickness, ball-handling, and passing.
    Completely agree...

Monty, please get Gravy out of there...

Thread Information