.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 209

Thread: Game Thread: Memphis Grizzlies (13-3) @ New Orleans Hornets (5-12)

  1. #51
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20,880
    Really? No comments on it yet? I'm surprised.
    Now I provide life insurance benefits.

  2. #52
    U-L-M...Geaux Hawks Geaux djpaul89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Monroe, LA
    Posts
    3,100
    Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    only roger mason could make tony allen look like kobe bryant
    Did anyone else think of Chappelle's Show with this reference?

  3. #53

  4. #54
    man this attendance or lack thereof is really starting to worry me..cmon nola get to the arena and support our guys.

  5. #55
    Ryno is gonna need help down there

  6. #56
    The Franchise kinglio21093's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,361
    I knew this was gonna be a tough game for Robin from the start.

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    man this attendance or lack thereof is really starting to worry me..cmon nola get to the arena and support our guys.
    Until the team starts winning, it will be like this. Nothing to really worry about since we have an owner now.

  8. #58
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,619
    I think Jason might be able to give some trouble with his outside shooting. They're struggling to cover Ryno. Gasol and Randolph are both very slow.

  9. #59
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Really? No comments on it yet? I'm surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    man this attendance or lack thereof is really starting to worry me..cmon nola get to the arena and
    support our guys.
    THERE it is. Even the Gameday Thread was off its game to start.

    It worries me when I don't see symptoms of post-benchmark psychological scarring.

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    THERE it is. Even the Gameday Thread was off its game to start.

    It worries me when I don't see symptoms of post-benchmark psychological scarring.
    I know kclaboy is out of state, otherwise I would be berating him to show up.

  11. #61

  12. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    I know kclaboy is out of state, otherwise I would be berating him to show up.
    lol..yea if i was home id def be at the hive tonight. We will be ok in the long run tho just wish it was filled up and rocking.

  13. #63
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20,880
    Guess all X needed was a chance.

  14. #64
    rivers literally falls down every time he shoots

  15. #65
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20,880
    Great recovery, Rivers.

  16. #66
    if rivers could finish his drives with points 50% of the time he'd be a beast lol. gotta keep plugging away tho so i am happy with him driving every time he touches ball

  17. #67
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20,880
    It's why the whole send him down to D-League stuff was nonsense. It's not like he's not doing ANYTHING right. He's getting to the rim. He's making plays here and there. He's just not putting ball in hoop enough.

    It's frustrating, but gotta keep a level head.

  18. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    if rivers could finish his drives with points 50% of the time he'd be a beast lol. gotta keep plugging away tho so i am happy with him driving every time he touches ball
    As long as he is able to make those shots next season, I'm ok with him just showing the ability to get good shots this season.

  19. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    It's why the whole send him down to D-League stuff was nonsense. It's not like he's not doing ANYTHING right. He's getting to the rim. He's making plays here and there. He's just not putting ball in hoop enough.

    It's frustrating, but gotta keep a level head.
    yea i never agreed with the d league thing...would shoot his confidendce imo

  20. #70
    I would love to pick up tony allen for our s\f spot to replace aminu or let aminu come off bench...anybody hear anything about dontay jones lately? he is a defensive specialist at the sg or sf spot.

  21. #71
    i wanna see rivers pop that 3 as soon as he catches that

  22. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    I would love to pick up tony allen for our s\f spot to replace aminu or let aminu come off bench...anybody hear anything about dontay jones lately? he is a defensive specialist at the sg or sf spot.
    Neither would be a good fit for how young our team is right now. Jones is almost out of the league now. His last year or two have not been good.

  23. #73
    ohhhhhhhhh jsmoove baby!!!!!!!!

  24. #74
    Ooh, nice move by Smith. I like.

  25. #75
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20,880
    Where your awareness at, Roberts?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •