.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 422

Thread: Game Thread: Los Angeles Lakers (8-10) @ New Orleans Hornets (5-11)

  1. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    If roberts,henry,mason jr or thomas are on the pelicans next year I swear I will boycott this team.
    I agree... I'm already sick of watching these 4 players play after only 15 games....

  2. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    Alonzo Morning was on Fox Sports radio 2 days ago and said the same thing. Coach K also said it on First Take.
    Rivers has no business being in the NBA .. His body isn't ready , his skills aren't developed , & his basketball IQ is low . I understand its hard turning down the NBA , but he will be out the league after his rookie contract is up if he doesn't drastically improve . I have seen no flashes of NBA ability from the kid . There's not one thing he does well
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

  3. #253
    Back Door Man RUFshreve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Shreveport
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbywmccarty View Post
    Thomas plays hard and is not bad.
    You can play as hard as you want, that doesn't mean you have NBA talent.

  4. #254
    Who is this? Never seen this chick in my life

  5. #255
    Starter Ryno_33 NOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    excuse me? plays hard? yes...not bad? me thinks not
    At this stage, I'd still rather him on my basketball team than Rivers, Roberts, Mason or Henry

  6. #256
    This is gotta be a first that both first and second string SG's scored only 1 pt in a game combined!

  7. #257
    Starter Ryno_33 NOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_HORNET View Post
    @#$% im sick of that xmas ad!
    AMEN BROTHER!

  8. #258
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    Dang. Last I looked the Hornets were down 8. How the heck did they get down 17? Uggh.

  9. #259
    We are getting no production from the shooting guard & small forward positions

  10. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno_33 NOLA View Post
    At this stage, I'd still rather him on my basketball team than Rivers, Roberts, Mason or Henry
    thats not saying much lol

  11. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    Dang. Last I looked the Hornets were down 8. How the heck did they get down 17? Uggh.
    3rd quarter...where the magic happens

  12. #262
    sloppy ball handling all around tonight besides maybe Randerson.

  13. #263
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    What the hell is Artest arguing about? It was a FOUL fool!

  14. #264
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    Rivers has no business being in the NBA .. His body isn't ready , his skills aren't developed , & his basketball IQ is low . I understand its hard turning down the NBA , but he will be out the league after his rookie contract is up if he doesn't drastically improve . I have seen no flashes of NBA ability from the kid . There's not one thing he does well
    If he has that much wrong with him then staying in college wouldn't have helped.
    Now I do voice overs. Finally!

  15. #265
    i hate the way mike dantoni just smirks..i would love to hit him square in the jaw 1 time and fix that smirk

  16. #266
    The Franchise Make It Rain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Metairie
    Posts
    1,136
    Is it annoying to anyone else that our best player touches the ball the least

  17. #267
    Starter Ryno_33 NOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    thats not saying much lol
    Wasn't meant to be. Outside of our first 5 (Vasquez, Anderson, Gordon, Davis and Lopez), this team could be mistaken for d-leaguers

  18. #268
    lopez u can dunk!!!!!!!!!!

  19. #269
    The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,627
    OK dleague for rivers, I'm on board.

  20. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno_33 NOLA View Post
    Wasn't meant to be. Outside of our first 5 (Vasquez, Anderson, Gordon, Davis and Lopez), this team could be mistaken for d-leaguers
    nah i know man...i wasnt saying it that way...just meaning that thomas ranks right there with that list of guys thats all

  21. #271
    Starter Ryno_33 NOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by Make It Rain View Post
    Is it annoying to anyone else that our best player touches the ball the least
    Don't even get me started. Apparently its better for roberts to hold it for 23 seconds thanb to let Anderson create, which Ryno is very adept at doing

  22. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    If he has that much wrong with him then staying in college wouldn't have helped.
    I disagree. College is where they teach the game. I think it could have helped him tremendously. Especially learning from Coach K.

  23. #273

    Re: Game Thread: Los Angeles Lakers (8-10) @ New Orleans Hornets (5-11)

    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    OK dleague for rivers, I'm on board.
    Far better for development than college.

    Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

  24. #274
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20,924
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    OK dleague for rivers, I'm on board.
    Yeah, more Mason, X...

  25. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by Make It Rain View Post
    Is it annoying to anyone else that our best player touches the ball the least
    makes steam come out of my ears

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •