Pelicans Report

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Los Angeles Lakers (8-10) @ New Orleans Hornets (5-11)

monty williams and demps have 1 more season after this 1 to win me over. after that I think we will have seen enough. they can ride out together.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    LOL rivers WTH man.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    How would you know, rivers only takes layups, and misses all of them.
    DJ Mbenga layups>>>>>>> Austin rivers layups
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    How would you know, rivers only takes layups, and misses all of them.
    Very true.

smh at all the lakers fans at the game

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    monty williams and demps have 1 more season after this 1 to win me over. after that I think we will have seen enough. they can ride out together.
    Well they were both extended and remember 2 of our best players are out. So yea.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_HORNET View Post
    Why does Miller only get 2 minutes a game?
    He is the only 2 gaurs who consistently hit a 3 point jump shot so Monty doesn't play him

This may be the worst post I have ever seen on HR. demps is a genius and Monty is the only reason we win any games with this crap roster (minus ryno) we have. We need Davis and Gordon to play.

Re: Game Thread: Los Angeles Lakers (8-10) @ New Orleans Hornets (5-11)

Rofl

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

For me, Anderson plays the 3 when AD comes back, no way he should go back to the bench. Aminu's D hasn't warranted his place. When (if) Gordon comes back, maybe he goes back to the bench. But we need all the scoring that we can get. Hate away, people

ugh.... remember the 1st half? yea, that was tight.....

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    DJ Mbenga layups>>>>>>> Austin rivers layups
    That is more accurate.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    You are in freefall, player. Need to step way from the keyboard for a while. Starting to say a lot of silly things now.

One week from now: "Anthony davis out for two more weeks. Will be back for sure this time."

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatHornet View Post
    Well they were both extended and remember 2 of our best players are out. So yea.
    oh trust me i figure all that into the equation. Our best highest paid player has played 9 games so far just remember that.

oh trust me i figure all that into the equation. Our best highest paid player has played 9 games so far just remember that.
    So...is that Demps and Monty's fault or something?

Wth just happened? Why can't this team start the 3rd qt like this every game

rivers, aminu, mason, smith, roberts,thomas, henry, miller.. so much mediocrity on a single team.

I'm in favor of Rivers to the D-League for one reason only, confidence... he lacks confidence to compete at this level, if he dominates the D-League guys, he'll probably come back rejuvenated... However, the notion is unrealistic, we need as many potentially good guys we can muster each game so I don't see it happening. But it's evident that he's not an NBA player right now, the dude can't buy a basket, and when he does, he works so darn hard to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    You are in freefall, player. Need to step way from the keyboard for a while. Starting to say a lot of silly things now.
    so you are telling me that another sub par season next year with all the cap room we will have to work with will be ok with u??..anderson signing=nice move....drafting rivers(regardless if u really think he has potential) is not looking very smart right now considering it was more than likely done on the strength of mr doc rivers himself.....matching eg offer sheet on a max contract=HORRIBLE MOVE.....trading warrick for nobody= horrible move......not putting together a decent bench and having 4 guys who do not belong in the nba on this roster= horrible move.....drafting davis= common sense(he gets no credit for that 1 sorry anybody with a half of a brain would have)...basically all i am saying is that if these guys do not have us with a competing 8th seed atleast after next year they are failing at their jobs bro....am i wrong in that sense?

Quote Originally Posted by IVAN_NOH View Post
    rivers, aminu, mason, smith, roberts,thomas, henry, miller.. so much mediocrity on a single team.
    How can you claim Miller is mediocre when he hardly sees the floor?

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    So...is that Demps and Monty's fault or something?
    uhmmmm let me think for just a minute................YES....are u kidding me bro??? were all the warning signs not there?? demps put this man on this team so of course its his fault..sheesh

Al farouq aminus confidence>>>>>>>>> Austin Rivers confidence. But seriously he needs to work on his slashing game he makes wonderful moves then lays a dookie every time. Its quite bizarre...

I know there is a lot of Rivers hate but seriously the kid gets to the rim then blows the layup. He'll get it eventually. Just has to play through it. His rotations on double teams bother me more then his missed layups right now.

Thread Information