.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 76 to 81 of 81

Thread: why so much dislike for G V???

  1. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    yea i hear ya on 1 hand but on the other hand this is a message board for talking **** about basketball...I could really care less about how someone forms their sentences or spells as long as i can read it. I'll make sure to keep spell check on at all times and punctuate correctly,so u guys will be satisfied. I mean after all it is more important than the actual basketball talk itself. smh
    Nobody on this forum gives two craps about grammar or punctuation. There are many posters who mess up all the time, but nobody corrects them. People jump on you because you are a gigantic ******. If you weren't such a ****, nobody would give a crap about your horrendously pathetic usage of the English language.

    EDIT: I edited my post to because I don't want to get a PM from a mod because of your ignorance.
    Last edited by nolaslim213; 12-03-2012 at 07:49 PM.

  2. #77
    The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,094
    Enough already.
    My Anthony Davis website: http://thebrow.uphero.com/

  3. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    Nobody on this forum gives two craps about grammar or punctuation. There are many posters who mess up all the time, but nobody corrects them. People jump on you because you are a gigantic d-bag. If you were such a jerk, nobody would give a crap about your horrendously pathetic usage of the English language.
    that's real funny coming from somebody that has been told 1000000000x that I never corrected nobody's punctuation and you were out of bounds to begin with. mind ya own business and don't comment on grown man's conversation slim goody.
    Last edited by kclaboy504; 12-03-2012 at 08:01 PM.

  4. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    that's real funny coming from somebody that has been told 1000000000x that I never corrected nobody's punctuation and you were out of bounds to begin with u p.ussy a.ss b.itch. mind ya own business and don't comment on grown man's conversation slim goody.


    I'll end it here. You are truly amusing.

  5. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    Firstly, I have a very strong English background, and I know for certain that the most common usage of the rule is that an "apostrophe-s" denotes possession. There are always exceptions to rules, so if you want to take that route, you may do so, but know that it isn't the traditional view. Most English majors would agree with me.

    Secondly, the OP's main goal wasn't to correct grammar, probably because he doesn't even know what grammar is. His main goal was to make fun of MM via correcting his grammar, but he can play it off how he likes. You can attack me for it if you'd like, that's your prerogative. I only get into it with people when they deserve it. Usually, I don't even start it, but if someone tries to come at me, you better believe I'm not a punk. That isn't internet tough guy talk. I don't see any reason why I would be ashamed of fighting back and having strong beliefs. If you don't like it, block me.

    By the way, "anyways" isn't a real word.



    Sure, but your point was never to address his post because he made the names plural. He was out-debating you, and you were just trying to be a ****, so I called you out for it. If you are going to come on here and blast everyone, then you better be ready to respond when they fight back.
    internet tough guy talk is exactly what that is slim goody. What are you the debate police? You go scanning the threads looking for debates and judge them?? Then you decide to intervene and MISINTERPRET what people say and don't st.fu when you are totally off base to begin with {Mod edit-enough with the name calling}

  6. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post


    I'll end it here. You are truly amusing.
    good cause you were out of bounds to begin with. what i said is what i meant believe that. I was never correcting his grammar like I've said for the upteenth time. I don't need to play nothing off on a dam message board. What is wrong with some you posters man? smh

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •