Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Milwaukee Bucks (8-7) @ New Orleans Hornets (4-11)

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Shame Anderson can't get his own shot.

Randerson!

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Jennings is too quick for the man guarding him.
    Vasquez got rubbed off due to a screen on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    I don't understand some people. We drafted this kid at 19 years old. This may be the most important year of Rivers' career you have to let him develop even though he is struggling. We aren't a playoff team or anything.
    Seriously speaking, Rivers game is not NBA ready. The Hornets should send him to the D-League before his confidence is shot.

my goodness I can't stop talking about how great of a signing ryno was lol..makes me giggle every time I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    Seriously speaking, Rivers game is not NBA ready. The Hornets should send him to the D-League before his confidence is shot.
    Logic bomb.

Was it just me or was that whistle blown even before Ellis went up to shoot. It seems every time he goes up they are blowing the whistle.

shocking stat... 2nd chance points is tied 17-17

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Most 19-20 year olds' game are not NBA ready... Dleague can do more harm than good. Not always the best answer especially when rivers is better option than mason or x.

Eh, as long as his coach and teammates are supporting him, I think he will be fine. Now, if he gets injured again and has some rehab, that would be a good time to send him to the D-League to "recover".

I don't necessarily disagree with that,but only for a few games. His game will translate well in the nba just give it time. A lot of rookies are struggling in their first year. Beal,Lamb,Jones III etc...give this kid the reps now and get him going and he will be fine imo

Anderson and Lopez had a marvelous third.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

You only get sent to the D League if there are no minutes for you. We have all the mins in the world for Rivers..... Only way he'll learn is to make mistakes and play through em. He'll be fine.

Sending him down to D-League would do more to shoot his confidence than missing all the floaters in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatHornet View Post
    You only get sent to the D League if there are no minutes for you. We have all the mins in the world for Rivers..... Only way he'll learn is to make mistakes and play through em. He'll be fine.
    Actual logic bomb.

What the...are you...I don't even...

Christ.

2 of the worst 3-pointers I have seen in a while happened for the Bucks tonight... that 1 right there and the 1 just before half

What the...are you...I don't even...

Christ.
    I just rolled my eyes after I saw that garbage go in.

I think austin would dominate a couple games in the d league lol..maybe raise his confidence idk..I'd def rather him play right here in our uniform and develop by learning on the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    Most 19-20 year olds' game are not NBA ready... Dleague can do more harm than good. Not always the best answer especially when rivers is better option than mason or x.
    Although I agree, I don't think the D-league is bad.

Great article on first round picks of this year going to the D league:
    http://zagsblog.com/articles/lamb-ma...league-parade/

I can only respond with the most random image I can think of in response to that 3 going in.

I can only respond with the most random image I can think of in response to that 3 going in.

hakuna matata

hakuna freaking matata

Dleague is not the cure all option. His floater or whatever people knock him for is not magically going to get better bc he isn't playing against NBA talent. He has not yet adjusted to the game and since we will prob be a lottery team what better year to let a young guy develop.

The best place for Rivers is WITH MONTY... not some D League coach. End of story... I dunno if you guys realize this and i hate to break it to you but... we are not going to the finals this year.

haha Rivers nickname should really be "Rug"....dude stays on the floor.

Thread Information