Pelicans Report

Thread: 76ers media page mutha****as

76ers media page mutha****as

PLAY THE SONG FOR THE FULL EXPERIENCE

BILLY KING IN THE BUILDINGGGGGGGGGGGG

EVERYONES CHEEERRINGGG AHHHHHHHH

GET ON YO FEET ITS A PARTY UP IN HERE

LET ME INTRODUCE OUR MAIN, ALL PRO MUTHA****AS ANTAWN"PROBABLY YOUR BABYS REAL FATHER" JAMISON AND THE REIGNING DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR, MARCUS"HAS SO MANY BLOCKS THAT HE MIGHT NEED A LIPITOR" CAMBY

just look at those eyes

QUESTION TIME
    Last edited by bojangles837; 11-30-2012 at 01:55 PM.

Charlie from always sunny:How much does it suck that Chauncey sucks? Do you plan on only having two starters? Will they bring jumbo cotton candy guy dave back to the staff?

Is this finally the year Chauncey Billups puts it together and looks like he actually belongs as an NBA starting PG?
    #FREEQUAIL

look, to answer both questions about Chauncey, we've believed in him from the start and have never lost faith in him. We know how good he can be, but the process to get to that level has been slower than we have liked. Chauncey is one the most loyal players in the league and we like to show him were behind him 100%. This year hes poised to have his breakout season. Chauncey believes he will average close to ten assists this year, to be among the league leaders. If everything goes as planned, with Chauncey leading the helm braced with our two all pro players in Antawn and Marcus, we think we will be a very good team this year and compete for a title.

We also regret to inform you that cotton candy man dave has died in a horrific cotton candy sugar overdose.He will be missed
    Last edited by bojangles837; 11-30-2012 at 02:05 PM.

Stromile Swift: Who on your team wants to get high with me?

Quote Originally Posted by The JNR View Post
    Stromile Swift: Who on your team wants to get high with me?
    Stomile, im sorry i cant answer that, but talk to Allen Iverson, Jason Williams, and Marbury.. They just might have an answer for you

Thread Information