Magic 05 and 06 first
    8 points
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

The Magic are making some really terrible moves this offseason!

No comment until it's processed.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Lol Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    The Magic are making some really terrible moves this offseason!
    Overconfidence is bliss. Isn't that how the saying goes? Hey at least he's not tanking we can't say that anymore that's for sure.
    #FREEQUAIL

i dont understand this.. it makes no sense why one draft bust deserves this much

If Coltsguy wants to back out, I'm giving him the opportunity to. You guys could be wrong though and Nickoloz's potential could actually be realized in this fake game he could become a stud and those firsts could be late. It's all up to Coltsguy, he offered the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    If Coltsguy wants to back out, I'm giving him the opportunity to. You guys could be wrong though and Nickoloz's potential could actually be realized in this fake game he could become a stud and those firsts could be late. It's all up to Coltsguy, he offered the trade.
    I woulda run not walked to accept it.

Magic should be not be allowed to back out of the trade. Its been accepted by both parties. Up to the commish to decide whether it can be processed.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    Magic should be not be allowed to back out of the trade. Its been accepted by both parties. Up to the commish to decide whether it can be processed.
    Tend to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Tend to agree.
    also agree.. its not fair to beeball to force him out of deal

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    also agree.. its not fair to beeball to force him out of deal
    I won't back out. And HornetsTime, what other terrible moves have I made? My only other questionable one is Larry Hughes to a max. I felt he deserved it.

I think it's a dumb deal, and I hate that this will make a division rival for the next bajuoillion years, but a deal is a deal. People have to think for themselves. I didn't like it when people pulled out of deal for me after it was agreed on and would be a hypocrit if i didn't think this should go through.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I think it's a dumb deal, and I hate that this will make a division rival for the next bajuoillion years, but a deal is a deal. People have to think for themselves. I didn't like it when people pulled out of deal for me after it was agreed on and would be a hypocrit if i didn't think this should go through.
    He lost a good player and I sent 2 marginal players. Until he gets the picks, nothing has changed. I am betting on my team and the fact that I already have other good draft picks.

Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    He lost a good player and I sent 2 marginal players. Until he gets the picks, nothing has changed. I am betting on my team and the fact that I already have other good draft picks.
    I wouldn't call Nikoloz who averaged. 6 pts and 6 rebs and shot 39% from the field a good player. He's a Decent backup with good potential which doesn't mean anything in this sim. Not only did you give him two similar players in return but also 2 first rounders and 8 points. Great deal for Sonics obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepP View Post
    I wouldn't call Nikoloz who averaged. 6 pts and 6 rebs and shot 39% from the field a good player. He's a Decent backup with good potential which doesn't mean anything in this sim. Not only did you give him two similar players in return but also 2 first rounders and 8 points. Great deal for Sonics obviously.
    He is young, plays great D. His 40 minute averages would be around 13 PPG and 13 RPG. I believe that him and Curry's contrasting styles makes it good fit.

Marginal? Jeffries was your "prized" get for Jamison AND you send another player AND 2 picks for a backup. If you think thats a good deal, it's your team /shrug

He is young, plays great D. His 40 minute averages would be around 13 PPG and 13 RPG. I believe that him and Curry's contrasting styles makes it good fit.
    Are you using 40 minute averages for a guy who will be a backup?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    I think people need to stop judging other's deals unless it's clear there are rules being broken or bent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee-Fense View Post
    I think people need to stop judging other's deals unless it's clear there are rules being broken or bent.
    Agreed, now anyone got a great point guard they want to send me for peanuts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

I won't back out. And HornetsTime, what other terrible moves have I made? My only other questionable one is Larry Hughes to a max. I felt he deserved it.
    trading the Suns pick for my 04 pick

Quote Originally Posted by bustahyndes View Post
    trading the Suns pick for my 04 pick
    Really? Cause I got your 04 and 05 first's for a non lotto pick, that you didn't use. I think I won that trade.

Really? Cause I got your 04 and 05 first's for a non lotto pick, that you didn't use. I think I won that trade.
    think again

Quote Originally Posted by bustahyndes View Post
    think again
    How have I not won that trade?

Thread Information