.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: Magic/Sonics

  1. #1

    Magic/Sonics

    Nickoloz Tskdhsjdahs
    for
    Marcus Fizer
    Jared Jefferies
    Magic 05 and 06 first
    8 points
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

    PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

    SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

    SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

    PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

    C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

  2. #2

  3. #3
    The Magic are making some really terrible moves this offseason!

  4. #4
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,091
    No comment until it's processed.
    Guys to watch out for (internet tough guys):

    jrdbrn


    Guys that know you are personally a coward despite never meeting you or holding a real conversation with you (psychic or stalker):

    BasketballNate

  5. #5
    @WhinyPhilRivers IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    On the ground
    Posts
    8,092
    Lol Jesus Christ.
    People's Basketball Sim League presents...

    1992-93 Season Record: 52-30
    C Kevin Willis | PF Otis Thorpe | SF Robert Horry | SG Dell Curry | PG Johnny Dawkins
    Key Reserves: Robert Parish | Anthony Mason | Walter Davis | Terry Porter

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    The Magic are making some really terrible moves this offseason!
    Overconfidence is bliss. Isn't that how the saying goes? Hey at least he's not tanking we can't say that anymore that's for sure.

  7. #7
    i dont understand this.. it makes no sense why one draft bust deserves this much
    HR Sim League - Philadelphia 76er's (0-0)
    Chauncey Billups | Jerry Stackhouse| Danny Granger| Kenyon Martin | Marcus Camby


  8. #8
    If Coltsguy wants to back out, I'm giving him the opportunity to. You guys could be wrong though and Nickoloz's potential could actually be realized in this fake game he could become a stud and those firsts could be late. It's all up to Coltsguy, he offered the trade.

  9. #9
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,091
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    If Coltsguy wants to back out, I'm giving him the opportunity to. You guys could be wrong though and Nickoloz's potential could actually be realized in this fake game he could become a stud and those firsts could be late. It's all up to Coltsguy, he offered the trade.
    I woulda run not walked to accept it.

  10. #10
    All World Pelicans78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    15,657
    Magic should be not be allowed to back out of the trade. Its been accepted by both parties. Up to the commish to decide whether it can be processed.

    Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

    Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

  11. #11
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    Magic should be not be allowed to back out of the trade. Its been accepted by both parties. Up to the commish to decide whether it can be processed.
    Tend to agree.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Tend to agree.
    also agree.. its not fair to beeball to force him out of deal

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    also agree.. its not fair to beeball to force him out of deal
    I won't back out. And HornetsTime, what other terrible moves have I made? My only other questionable one is Larry Hughes to a max. I felt he deserved it.

  14. #14
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,091
    I think it's a dumb deal, and I hate that this will make a division rival for the next bajuoillion years, but a deal is a deal. People have to think for themselves. I didn't like it when people pulled out of deal for me after it was agreed on and would be a hypocrit if i didn't think this should go through.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I think it's a dumb deal, and I hate that this will make a division rival for the next bajuoillion years, but a deal is a deal. People have to think for themselves. I didn't like it when people pulled out of deal for me after it was agreed on and would be a hypocrit if i didn't think this should go through.
    He lost a good player and I sent 2 marginal players. Until he gets the picks, nothing has changed. I am betting on my team and the fact that I already have other good draft picks.

  16. #16
    Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    MS Gulf Coast
    Posts
    1,174
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    He lost a good player and I sent 2 marginal players. Until he gets the picks, nothing has changed. I am betting on my team and the fact that I already have other good draft picks.
    I wouldn't call Nikoloz who averaged. 6 pts and 6 rebs and shot 39% from the field a good player. He's a Decent backup with good potential which doesn't mean anything in this sim. Not only did you give him two similar players in return but also 2 first rounders and 8 points. Great deal for Sonics obviously.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepP View Post
    I wouldn't call Nikoloz who averaged. 6 pts and 6 rebs and shot 39% from the field a good player. He's a Decent backup with good potential which doesn't mean anything in this sim. Not only did you give him two similar players in return but also 2 first rounders and 8 points. Great deal for Sonics obviously.
    He is young, plays great D. His 40 minute averages would be around 13 PPG and 13 RPG. I believe that him and Curry's contrasting styles makes it good fit.

  18. #18
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,091
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    He lost a good player and I sent 2 marginal players. Until he gets the picks, nothing has changed. I am betting on my team and the fact that I already have other good draft picks.
    Marginal? Jeffries was your "prized" get for Jamison AND you send another player AND 2 picks for a backup. If you think thats a good deal, it's your team /shrug

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    He is young, plays great D. His 40 minute averages would be around 13 PPG and 13 RPG. I believe that him and Curry's contrasting styles makes it good fit.
    Are you using 40 minute averages for a guy who will be a backup?

  20. #20
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,600
    I think people need to stop judging other's deals unless it's clear there are rules being broken or bent.

  21. #21
    Can I get a hot tub? Soundwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    3,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee-Fense View Post
    I think people need to stop judging other's deals unless it's clear there are rules being broken or bent.
    Agreed, now anyone got a great point guard they want to send me for peanuts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year


  22. #22
    The Franchise bustahyndes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    (Brow)n Under
    Posts
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    I won't back out. And HornetsTime, what other terrible moves have I made? My only other questionable one is Larry Hughes to a max. I felt he deserved it.
    trading the Suns pick for my 04 pick



  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by bustahyndes View Post
    trading the Suns pick for my 04 pick
    Really? Cause I got your 04 and 05 first's for a non lotto pick, that you didn't use. I think I won that trade.

  24. #24
    The Franchise bustahyndes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    (Brow)n Under
    Posts
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    Really? Cause I got your 04 and 05 first's for a non lotto pick, that you didn't use. I think I won that trade.
    think again

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by bustahyndes View Post
    think again
    How have I not won that trade?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •