Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sports Hangover: Gordon ready to go, he and Davis playing together in two weeks

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 42 View Post
    Ready go where?
    Indiana... No Phoenix!!

Nailed it

Love all the Gordon jokes on this thread "To another team", lol
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks

RIP HunnyB

This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    Like someone else mentioned why rush him back? Wspecially for a person with his history. Id rather ease him into things. Once he is a full go in practice let him come off the bench for 15mins, then 25mins you know. slowly allow him to come back and make sure he wont suffer any setbacks.
    Why let LeBron play the regular season when the Heat can easily get to the playoffs without him? He has to play sometime.

It seems listening to the podcast of the show leads one to a different conclusion.

http://wistradio.com/page.php?page_id=8070

Try hour 2.

I dont think we'll give him super huge minutes from the start.. obviously, but he has to play sooner rather than even more later

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    Why let LeBron play the regular season when the Heat can easily get to the playoffs without him? He has to play sometime.
    Yeah because this is the exact same situation. You will be the first person complaining when he retweeks something and he's out the rest of the year because his first game back we played him 40 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    To Dr. Andrews for surgery. Probably.
    LMAOOOO!!! Aha

Quote Originally Posted by 42 View Post
    It seems listening to the podcast of the show leads one to a different conclusion.

http://wistradio.com/page.php?page_id=8070

Try hour 2.
    I'll finish this post with the source and details.

Quote Originally Posted by eyeran on TigerDroppings
    In the 2nd hour around the 35 min mark is what I assume the guy on HR was talking about.

He never said he talked to Gordon. Seemed like the guy might have just been reading a little too much into the presser Gordon gave to the media when the Hornets played the Clips a few days ago. He goes on to say he predicts Gordon and Davis will be on the court within the next two weeks
    Source: http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/d...69158#38071336
    Last edited by greewe; 11-29-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Yeah, he said "he actually said he's ready to play, they're going to be playing very soon together, I predict within two weeks." I misinterpreted a little, was rushing out of my car after pulling up at work when he said it. I guess during the 21 minutes that passed after he said it it somehow shifted into my head to these words being spoke to Alexander...

If this squad is 100% healthy till January it'll be the best Christmas present I could hope for. lol

My ONLY "trade Gordon" scenario now is package with Aminu, and even maybe throw our first rounder in, for Paul George and Gerald Green lolz, imagine that squad?

Vasquez / Rivers
    Green / Mason
    George / Miller
    Davis / Ryno
    Lopez / Smith

^ That would be terrible value. Just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    Yeah because this is the exact same situation. You will be the first person complaining when he retweeks something and he's out the rest of the year because his first game back we played him 40 minutes.
    I mean, okay, I'm one of the Eric Gordon supporters, so I highly doubt that. Always have been. Check all my posts if you'd like. The point is, at one point or another, the dudes gonna have to play and since this team obviously doesn't think too highly of tanking, I'd like to see him back on the court so we can really compete. I don't think this process has been rushed or will be rushed at all. Do you? Drew Brees came back from his 'career ending injury' quicker than this. He can't keep being a recluse.

Am I frustrated? Yes. But I believe nearly everyone on here is as well.
    Last edited by iNolaNightmare; 11-29-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    ^ That would be terrible value. Just awful.
    Given Gordon's injury history... not really. Rather that team play 82 games than a Hornets team minus Gordon 70 games of the year lol.

I hate gordon trade talks.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Sports Hangover: Gordon ready to go, he and Davis playing together in two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    To Dr. Andrews for surgery. Probably.
    That's priceless lmao!

Thread Information