.
Pelicans Report
 

View Poll Results: How Many Wins for the Magic this Season?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • 60+

    0 0%
  • 55-59

    0 0%
  • 50-55

    0 0%
  • 45-50

    0 0%
  • 40-45

    1 8.33%
  • 35-40

    2 16.67%
  • 30-35

    3 25.00%
  • Under 30

    6 50.00%
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Magic Live Chat

  1. #1

    Magic Live Chat

    Moderator: Welcome everyone to today's chat with Magic GM coltsguy510 and new rookie Boris Diaw. They should be here shortly.

    Davis: Hello everyone!!! I can't wait to field your questions, so send them in. Boris and I will be answering to the best of our abilities, so let's get this thing started.
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

    PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

    SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

    SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

    PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

    C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

  2. #2
    All World Pelicans78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    15,716
    Do you think this offseason erased any questions people had about your integrity and the integrity of your organization?

    Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

    Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    Do you think this offseason erased any questions people had about your integrity and the integrity of your organization?
    I know that this organization and I have made past mistakes, but we believe, that with the moves we have made this offseason, we are now one of the bright, young teams in this league. The team we have assembled is one with integrity and hard work. We are looking into the future and we believe we have a fine one.
    Last edited by coltsguy510; 11-28-2012 at 11:12 PM.

  4. #4
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,219
    Do you believe you officially labeled your-self as a competitive Gm? And what else or what more are you looking to add to this team?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    Do you believe you officially labeled your-self as a competitive Gm? And what else or what more are you looking to add to this team?
    I believe that I have installed the right players to make this team a contender. We are looking to be a team that will out hustle opposing teams. Brian Grant is a champion and one of the most respectable players in league. Mr. Curry worked his tail off last season to improve his game.

    To answer your second question, we just need some depth. We need a solid pg to back up Luke. We also are looking for a good defending C to pair up with Eddy. Other than that we feel we have a deep team.

  6. #6
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,618
    Obviously you have committed a great deal of your future to shooting guard Larry Hughes. Some may question the amount you paid for him and say he has not earned a contract like that.

    What was your thought process behind the signing, and what do you believe Mr. Hughes can bring to the table?

  7. #7
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,672
    Michal Smith How can you say your team was assembled with integritity and hard work when one of your core players was aquired through "dirty money" and all of your free agents were bought on cleared cap space when you gave away players? And by "dirty money" i mean it was the "im not tanking but i am tanking" pick? How do you plan on your fellow GMs and media on taking your word at face value ?
    #PELICANSFANMODOFTHE YEAR



  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Michal Smith How can you say your team was assembled with integritity and hard work when one of your core players was aquired through "dirty money" and all of your free agents were bought on cleared cap space when you gave away players? And by "dirty money" i mean it was the "im not tanking but i am tanking" pick? How do you plan on your fellow GMs and media on taking your word at face value ?
    I stated that the team we assembled is one with integrity and hard work, not the way we got the team. The players this organization traded were expiring players, so they would have had no effect on cap space. I have stated numerous times that I regret what I did and I hope that is enough.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee-Fense View Post
    Obviously you have committed a great deal of your future to shooting guard Larry Hughes. Some may question the amount you paid for him and say he has not earned a contract like that.

    What was your thought process behind the signing, and what do you believe Mr. Hughes can bring to the table?
    We, as an organization, feel that Larry is capable of becoming a premier player in this league and we wanted him no matter what it took. He filled a demanding need for us as well. He is young as well and we shouldn't need to worry about him retiring any time soon. What Larry brings to the table is shut down defensive capabilities and a go to wing player. He has the abilities to become the top perimeter defender in the association and can get to the rim at will. He has the capacity to become the 20 PPG scorer that we need. He was just to valuable a player to not get this free agency period.

  10. #10
    Magic Starting Lineup:

    PG: Luke Ridnour

    SG: Larry Hughes

    SF: Boris Diaw

    PF: Brian Grant

    C: After a hard fought battle in training camp, the Magic's starting Center is............Nickoloz Tskitishvili!!!

  11. #11
    The Franchise Make It Rain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Metairie
    Posts
    1,136
    I voted 35-40

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Make It Rain View Post
    I voted 35-40
    Thanks!!

  13. #13
    Boris: No one asked me any questions.

  14. #14
    CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Paul's balls
    Posts
    2,944
    This question is directed to Diaw.

    Diaw: How does it feel playing for a franchise that has no integrity and acquired you through dirty means?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by NolaHornets23 View Post
    This question is directed to Diaw.

    Diaw: How does it feel playing for a franchise that has no integrity and acquired you through dirty means?
    Boris: I believe that what's the past is the past and I can't change it. This franchise is being re-born and I am glad to be a part of that. I am going to play my hardest, no matter the franchise or it's circumstances.


    Me: That was hilarious lol!!!

  16. #16
    Warriors GM: We want Bob Sura back!

  17. #17
    Boris, how many quadruple doubles (Points, Assists, Rebounds, Cheeseburgers eaten) do you plan on putting up this season?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •