Pelicans Report

Thread: Bulls Interactive Chat

Bulls Interactive Chat

Figured everyone else is doing it and it looks fun so i'd give it a try.

Welcome to the Bull''s interactive chat. Today we have GM Make it Rain here to take the media's questions about our team. We understand the team has gone through a huge make over, and we could not be more happy with the bright future this organization possesses. So, feel free to ask any questions you have.

It
    d be fun if we just had an open forum. I'd like to do a presser as well and be asked questions but there's so many right now. PS I hate you for getting lebron

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Not speaking as the GM of the Bulls:

I hate myself for getting Lebron. Definitely not a Lebron fan in real life. I actually root against him come playoff time, but I can't deny how good he is. If he takes over this Sim league like I expect him to do, I could see myself winning not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6....
    But seriously, I am very excited to have him.

You spent money on 4 SFs. What are you gonna do with all of them?

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    You spent money on 4 SFs. What are you gonna do with all of them?
    Well I really only spent money on 2 SFs. I drafted Lebron, who was listed as a SG, but I will move him to the SF position. Ceballos will move back to the 2 and will back up Michael Redd at that position. Shandon Anderson rejoins our team after a couple years away, and we are very happy to have him back. He and Magette will fight for minutes backing up James. We also plan on using Magette a little at PF with Nene at center, and we will increase the pace and try to run on teams. Mainly, it was a problem with the free agent system. I only wanted one backup SF (out of Magette and Anderson), but I put in bids for both and they both signed. I believe that too much talent is never a problem. It's my job to figure out how to use it,and I will figure it out to put our guys in the best position to win.

Also, as our roster stands today we are without a capable backup PG. Because we have so much faith in Lebron's ability to handle the ball, he could see some minutes at PG.

Do you feel there will be resentment from the extra SF if he doesn't receive alot of playing time? If so, how will you handle it?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    What are your expectations for Lebron? And do you think he is one of the best guards since Kobe Bryant?

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    Do you feel there will be resentment from the extra SF if he doesn't receive alot of playing time? If so, how will you handle it?
    These guys on this team are guys we have already had before. We are familiar with their roles and production as reserve players. They were willing to join are tea knowing that playing time will be tough to come by. They welcome the competion coming into training camp, and we think the competition will bring out the best in this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    What are your expectations for Lebron? And do you think he is one of the best guards since Kobe Bryant?
    Why are obviously very happy to have Lebron, but we aren't going to put the whole team on his shoulders from day 1. We have surrounded him with 4 young vets in Nash, Redd, Nene, and Lafrentz and these guys will show him the way. We have the talent to do something special and be a team that competes for a championship every year. Lebron is the player will are building around, but we will not demand too much from him this year. As much as we want to win a championship this year, our main focus is growing together as a core.

Thread Information