Pelicans Report

Thread: www.NewJerseyNetsallday.org(New Jersey Nets)

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar

www.NewJerseyNetsallday.org(New Jersey Nets)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nets.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	4444

Terrible Off-Season for the Nets

So far things have been very bad for the Nets, first they lost a guy they loved dearly in Baron Davis. After all the veto trades he grew on the team and city tremendously until he turned down the Nets offer to play with them damn Celtics. Another main target was Teo Ratliff who also turned down the Nets offer. It sucks to be a Nets fan right about now because nothing is going there way as of now.

I was surprised they landed Vladimir Radmanovic for a 2nd rounder. A player of his style was really needed on this one deminsional team, you should see more of an outside game for this offense. I expect this guys to maybe be 6th man of the year with all the attention being on Jermaine this season. Speaking of him, this is currently his team, everything shall be made around him since Baron Davis departure. From an insider source I heard that he will get pushed heavily to improve his game in training camp. Hope he does well with his improvements as sources said he can and may be traded. All these damn head scratchers!

Also I heard from another source of a rebrand maybe coming, maybe after the 04 season? We shall see, and until next time I'm Chris Hardwick and thaks from reading NewJerseyNets.org

Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nets.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	4444

Terrible Off-Season for the Nets

So far things have been very bad for the Nets, first they lost a guy they loved dearly in Baron Davis. After all the veto trades he grew on the team and city tremendously until he turned down the Nets offer to play with them damn Celtics. Another main target was Teo Ratliff who also turned down the Nets offer. It sucks to be a Nets fan right about now because nothing is going there way as of now.

I was surprised they landed Vladimir Radmanovic for a 2nd rounder. A player of his style was really needed on this one deminsional team, you should see more of an outside game for this offense. I expect this guys to maybe be 6th man of the year with all the attention being on Jermaine this season. Speaking of him, this is currently his team, everything shall be made around him since Baron Davis departure. From an insider source I heard that he will get pushed heavily to improve his game in training camp. Hope he does well with his improvements as sources said he can and may be traded. All these damn head scratchers!

Also I heard from another source of a rebrand maybe coming, maybe after the 04 season? We shall see, and until next time I'm Chris Hardwick and thaks from reading NewJerseyNets.org
    LMAO if only he was a sports guys, but nice read
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    LMAO if only he was a sports guys, but nice read
    LOL, thought no-one would notice.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Talking Dead lol.... nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    LOL, thought no-one would notice.
    Lol I listen to his podcasts (a lot)

@ChrisHardwick Something is brewing between another team and the Nets! Keep your eyes open fans!
    ^^^

@ChrisHardwick Hmm Jermaine as a team captain? Lets see how this turns out. Don't forget to check out the Nets conference on www.NewJerseyNetsallday.org or channel 11 if located in New Jersey.
    !

@ChrisHardwick team is playing good defensively so far, but lacks a true scorer!
    !!

Thread Information