1. Why was he out so long for last year with a concussion?
2. How much did that time off help him improve since he played so much better when he came back?
3. How has his role with the team changed since getting here since he's now the longest tenured Hornet?
4. Has Monty talked to him about possibly getting a little bigger to play center more?
5. How did he react to the way the media treated him after the skirmish with Blake Griffin?
6. I remember Marco was very close to Mike Malone when they were here; is there anyone Jason is particularly close to on the coaching staff that stands out a little more?
That's awesome that you guys got him to come on the podcast. Looking forward to it greatly.