Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2013 Hornets Roster Moves, Trades and Draft

Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    But Cousins is a different beast. He has openly said he wants out, and then retracted his statement. The organization has leaked at times that they are getting fed up. There is no talent on that roster to speak of, and Cousins said he wants win. Ownership and management is horrendous, and their cap situation is horrible. If I was Cousins, I'd be kicking the GM's door down demanding a trade.

And yeah, I can't predict it, but I will most certainly hope for it!
    Cousins also said: “Sacramento is where I want to be, I want to bring the organization back, help the organization get started back winning. I love the city of Sacramento. That’s where I want to be. End of story. We can dig a hole, throw that topic in there, cover it with dirt, pack it down. I want to be in Sacramento. End of story.’’

or just draft Zeller.

Vasques is averaging 13.5 and 9, on a dirt cheap contract, I think his draft value is ALOT higher than yall are giving him credit for, remember how hot of a comodity dragic was when he flashed his potential? Vasques is doing this with subpar players around him. I truely believe the Kings would trade us Cousins for Vasques and our 2014 1st rounder, they could draft cody zeller or nerlens noel to place him and have a pure PG in vasques and have a team of
    vasques
    thornton
    tyreke
    thomas robinson
    cody zeller

Quote Originally Posted by QPon20 View Post
    Cousins also said: “Sacramento is where I want to be, I want to bring the organization back, help the organization get started back winning. I love the city of Sacramento. That’s where I want to be. End of story. We can dig a hole, throw that topic in there, cover it with dirt, pack it down. I want to be in Sacramento. End of story.’’
    That's what I meant when I said he "then retracted his statement." And besides, it's not all up to him. If the Maloofs don't want to pay him when it comes time for his next contract, he's gone. If management gets tired of him getting ejected from games, he's gone. Cousins's point of view is only one piece of the puzzle, and it is a very volatile piece at that.

Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    That's what I meant when I said he "then retracted his statement." And besides, it's not all up to him. If the Maloofs don't want to pay him when it comes time for his next contract, he's gone. If management gets tired of him getting ejected from games, he's gone. Cousins's point of view is only one piece of the puzzle, and it is a very volatile piece at that.
    True. Everything is centered around what happens with the Maloofs in the next year or so. It's hard to guess how it will play out one way or the other right now.

Man, the Maloofs. I feel bad for the city of Sacramento for having to put up with them.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The JNR View Post
    Man, the Maloofs. I feel bad for the city of Sacramento for having to put up with them.
    Yeah, its a shame for a city and fanbase that has done nothing wrong to have to put up with them. We made it through with Shinn and his cost cutting and relocation rumors, so hopefully they can too.

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    a couple of upcoming FA's have caught my fancy....Jeff Teague and Chandler Parsons....I am doubtful we could make it happen, but I would love to see Parsons over here....as far as I can tell, Teague can do all the things we would be looking for in a point guard (I am fond of Greivis, but his lack off footspeed will never disappear)
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

I like Parsons game but I think some team will overpay for his services and I don't want to be that team. Not a big fan of Teague as I think he is just average, but if he could be had for a reasonable price he and Greives would make a nice 1-2 punch because he has what Greives lacks in terms of speed and athleticism.

Thread Information