Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Official "I Hate Roger Mason" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    Umm I second this. David Wesley and Joel Meyers could not stop complimenting. Good point by Wesley: it's tough for Rivers (and the entire team) to get calls with being so young.

What makes me the most frustrated and cracks me up is that some of these very people who are selling out on Rivers in the first 13 games of his career, keep forgetting that he is (at the moment) a project that could take a bit to blossom, now these same people who are so frustrated by that, were dying to have Andre Drummond... SMH. Right now, we're in a slump. No one is playing exceptionally well. It'll be a long year.
    Kid is barely 20 years old. Demps warned us not to expect much this year, but nobody wants to listen to him. Rivers will take time to adjust. People don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    Umm I second this. David Wesley and Joel Meyers could not stop complimenting. Good point by Wesley: it's tough for Rivers (and the entire team) to get calls with being so young.

What makes me the most frustrated and cracks me up is that some of these very people who are selling out on Rivers in the first 13 games of his career, keep forgetting that he is (at the moment) a project that could take a bit to blossom, now these same people who are so frustrated by that, were dying to have Andre Drummond... SMH. Right now, we're in a slump. No one is playing exceptionally well. It'll be a long year.
    Great post.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

This thread needs to be closed. It's just retarded to blast "I hate so-and-so" if itsn't Blake Griffin. lol

Thread Information