Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2013 Current Draft Order/ Hornet's Pick #6

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    I know!!! The prize is Andrew Wiggins, but Jabari Parker has to be the best consolation of all time!! There's also the Harrison Twins, Aaron Gordon, Julius Randle, Noah Vonleh, James Young, Kasey Hill, Chris Walker, and not to mention the people who could come back to school!!
    And all of these guys aren't guaranteed to be as good as your making them to be. Not going into college or from college to the NBA, I can name a bunch of high school killers who fell off, less than ones who made it. Not saying they won't but its more theh won't than they do.

Why is 2013 supposed to be so much better than this year?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Why is 2013 supposed to be so much better than this year?
    By this year, you mean the draft with Noel and Zeller, right? If so, 2014 is supposed to be much better than this year.
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Yeah, not this up coming draft but the next draft. Wiggins will be in there but Parker won't. Everyone else in that class still has to play their senior years of high school, so any number of things will change.

Yeah, not this up coming draft but the next draft. Wiggins will be in there but Parker won't. Everyone else in that class still has to play their senior years of high school, so any number of things will change.
    Parker will be there. They are both seniors in HS. So will all of the players I listed earlier.

Lol we'll be set after the conclusion of next offseason. There won't be any need to talk about the 2014 draft in great detail.

And quite frankly, it'll be a fresh breath of air. I can't wait to see how our roster shapes up.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

I am not sure if Parker will be there (he is talking Mormon mission, and seeing how he has handled the recruiting process I take him at his word), but like NOH has said, we will be set so who will be available mid 1st early 20's?

I am not sure if Parker will be there (he is talking Mormon mission, and seeing how he has handled the recruiting process I take him at his word), but like NOH has said, we will be set so who will be available mid 1st early 20's?
    I think that Willie Cauley or Anthony Bennett should be there.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    If he goes back on what he's been saying, I'll be shocked. I'm not even counting Parker among the 2014 draft class.

Thread Information