MarShon Brooks

Brookly Nets in:
    Austin Rivers

Toronto Raptors Out:
    Kyle Lowry

Toronto Raptors In:
    Jason Smith
    Greivis Vasquez

TRADE GORDON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER THIS TRADE FOR PICKS AND/OR STARTING CENTER. ALSO WILL CAN RELEASE LOPEZ AFTER THIS YEAR.

Smh... -___-
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks

RIP HunnyB

This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

Explain yourself. Why in hell would Toronto do that?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geauxbama View Post
    Lol God this had me crying laughing. ROTFL, seriously though.

This thread have me laughing as if one tickled me! All replies and the thread it self is hilarious.

Banned
    Crack is a dangerous drug.

hahahaha Why is everyone trying to off Rivers?

Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    This thread have me laughing as if one tickled me! All replies and the thread it self is hilarious.

That McNabb expression is killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by geauxbama View Post
    This is probably the best "1st response" of the year!

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio View Post
    Explain yourself. Why in hell would Toronto do that?
    CAP RELIEF

Greivis Vasquez will replace Jose Manuel Calderon ($10,561,985)

Jonas Valanciunas ($3,374,640)was drafted to replace Andrea Bargnani ($10,000,000, 11,000,000 & 12,000,000) and Jason Smith with back him up.

There record is 3/8 so they can go into rebuilding mode (again) while still putting an exciting team on the court. They aren't battling the injury bug the players they have are just not getting it done. Time to look at the draft and clearing cap space.
    If it was sold to the Wizards im sure they will move one player to open up their draft chances and lighten their pockets.

salary comparison
    Kyle Lowry ($5,750,000, $6,210,000)

Jason Smith ($2,500,000, $2,500,000)
    Greivis Vasquez ($1,191,240, $2,150,188)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsaints View Post
    CAP RELIEF

Greivis Vasquez will replace Jose Manuel Calderon ($10,561,985)

Jonas Valanciunas ($3,374,640)was drafted to replace Andrea Bargnani ($10,000,000, 11,000,000 & 12,000,000) and Jason Smith with back him up.

There record is 3/8 so they can go into rebuilding mode (again) while still putting an exciting team on the court. They aren't battling the injury bug the players they have are just not getting it done. Time to look at the draft and clearing cap space.
    If it was sold to the Wizards im sure they will move one player to open up their draft chances and lighten their pockets.

salary comparison
    Kyle Lowry ($5,750,000, $6,210,000)

Jason Smith ($2,500,000, $2,500,000)
    Greivis Vasquez ($1,191,240, $2,150,188)
    Why would they set up for the draft when they have no pick?

So you want to move on past Gordon by not including him in any of the trades, but rather give up on our top 10 pick, and solid depth.

Am I reading that right?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    Why would they set up for the draft when they have no pick?
    Acumulate them, ala Houston last year. The GM has to do his job to make the team better. He can ask for either the Hornets or Nets 2d round in this trade. Bargnani is worth a mid to late first round. Linas Kleiza can bring a early to mid first round for because he is playing behind Landry Fields whom they just gave a big contract to this off season. They are log jamed with role players; they need youth and a star player.

Maybe this is why Chris Bosh took his talent to south beach.

Not one......Not two......Not three......Not Four.......

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    So you want to move on past Gordon by not including him in any of the trades, but rather give up on our top 10 pick, and solid depth.

Am I reading that right?
    Yeap, Gordon can't be move until near the Trading dead line as I understand it. This move will give us a starting shooting guard and a starting Point Guard. I really like Rivers a lot, but the truth is I believe he is at least two years out before he really start showing his potential. Also I see his ceiling is as high as MarShon Brooks but two for one is always better.

When elgible Gordon can be moved at anytime for the right piece(s) with this trade. Also the team chemistry can be forming and the deficiency can be address in the gordon trade.

Moving beyond Gordon

What gets me is everyone in the preseason labeled this team as a rebuilding team and it was going to take time, then a few games into the season we want to move pieces that could be the future of our franchise so we can compete now? Kind of scratching my head.

Lowry cannot be traded, i don't think, he recently just got traded didnt he?

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsingh93 View Post
    What gets me is everyone in the preseason labeled this team as a rebuilding team and it was going to take time, then a few games into the season we want to move pieces that could be the future of our franchise so we can compete now? Kind of scratching my head.
    Don't think about it. Don't even look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nsingh93 View Post
    Clearly some fans weren't ready for one more rebuilding year.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

You just got finished playing NBA Live 2013 I bet ......

Thread Information