Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Davis out tonight

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Ain't nothing fun about it. I'm sick to death of that word and everything it means. Why not just keep losing forever? We'll get a team filled with top 3 picks in no time...and then...keep losing some more. Just lose, lose, lose, and then suddenly we'll start winning? To hell with that. We got out franchise player. Time to level grind.

annoying....Come on man...i wanna see us at full strength but it aint happening soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Ain't nothing fun about it. I'm sick to death of that word and everything it means. Why not just keep losing forever? We'll get a team filled with top 3 picks in no time...and then...keep losing some more. Just lose, lose, lose, and then suddenly we'll start winning? To hell with that. We got out franchise player. Time to level grind.
    While i agree ain't much you can do about it. EG out till...i dunno forever. AD out as a precaution. I mean what else can you do but laugh about it. No point in getting upset , feel me?

Maybe waiting until February to watch ain't a bad idea afterall.

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    Were not ****ing tanking. Just let them be cautious. It's one damn game

Spectankular

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatHornet View Post
    While i agree ain't much you can do about it. EG out till...i dunno forever. AD out as a precaution. I mean what else can you do but laugh about it. No point in getting upset , feel me?
    Always a point to getting upset.

Also. EG doesn't even factor into my thought process anymore regarding this team.

It sucks :/
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks

RIP HunnyB

This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Always a point to getting upset.

Also. EG doesn't even factor into my thought process anymore regarding this team.
    Well i was pretty upset when i heard Gordon was out 4-6 week right before the 1st game... I am still wondering what the point was.

Id rather they sit him for a game rather than he play tonight and injure himself even worse and miss a chunk of the season. Gotta look at the grand scheme of things fellas.
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

we are overly cautious...it sends a bad message to the team that it is ok to not play unless 100% healthy

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    I guess they know they might get beat tonight anyway, so might as well let him heal. Not that I do not believe they will not play to win, but it is one of the best teams in the league.

Seriously though him missing this game and hell even the next game is not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. Let AD heal and come back in beast mode. We'll be aight.

I think we actually can pull off the upset

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny6420 View Post
    I think we actually can pull off the upset
    need a HUGE night from RANDERSON and a double double from Lopez wouldn't hurt either.

need a HUGE night from RANDERSON and a double double from Lopez wouldn't hurt either.
    Aminu has to slow down Melo and our Guards need to defend against the three

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    Are the Lakers this conservative with there players...NO! They play to win the game! We have to start thinking the same thing
    exactly...monty was the one crying foul for not being able to play davis with a concussion

need to defend against the three
    Whats dat?

Quote Originally Posted by CP4MVP View Post
    exactly...monty was the one crying foul for not being able to play davis with a concussion
    An ankle injury is in term worse than a mild concussion, one wrong land on it, and he could be out a while

Whats dat?
    Lmao, some imaginary thing other teams do

I agree this is ridiculous the fans pay to see the team with all of its players ... It is always something with this basketball team . There is difference between being hurt & being injured . Davis doesn't sound like he is injured . The culture around this franchise has to change ... These guys need to be tougher physically and mentality
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

shabazz muhammad!!!

Aminu has to slow down Melo and our Guards need to defend against the three

If there was legitimate concern that he could aggravate the injury, make it worse or whatever, then I'd get not playing. But that's not the sense I get here. Cuz the ankle tweak happened early on and he finished the game out. But their stress tests weren't satisfactory. Wha?

Oh. It was at practice. And what is a stress reaction? Beginning of a fracture?

That's what she said.

[QUOTE=Eman5805;1002819]If there was legitimate concern that he could aggravate the injury, make it worse or whatever, then I'd get not playing. But that's not the sense I get here. Cuz the ankle tweak happened early on and he finished the game out. But their stress tests weren't satisfactory. Wha?[/]

I agree with this .. It also appears that the superstar coddling of AD has started.

Thread Information