Pelicans Report

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Gameday: Hornets vs Knicks 11/20

Quote Originally Posted by Hornetnojersey View Post
    I hope the Knicks know that Gordon is watching this game and he's adding them to his "To-do list " for when he gets back on the court

Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/50-Cent-Laughing-and-Driving-Away.gif

HERE'S PIERRE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Millán View Post
    The first one signifies an empty backseat. Which is what you're likely to get if you're waiting on Gordon.

Pacers tomorrow, lets go!!
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks

RIP HunnyB

This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

Austin Rivers looked great tonight.. he was penetrating and shooting well..
    Aminu is rubbish, He can't defend so i don't know why people say we have him for a defensive presence.. Lance Thomas is 100x better then him at defence, the amount of times aminu left Anthony open on three,, didn't box out and didn't bother defending was amazing. When Lance came into the game, we went on a great run.
    Monty isn't doing a great job this year, i mean we dont have a squad too excel past New York, or OKC i understand but the last 3 games have been 100+ point games and his main focus in basketball is defence??

First game I went to this year since I live in CO. The crowd went absolutely bat**** crazy for this jump-roping, cartwheeling kids side act and I burst out laughing because it was by far the loudest the Arena had been all night.
    Last edited by GeauxSaints53; 11-21-2012 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    Austin Rivers looked great tonight.. he was penetrating and shooting well..
    Aminu is rubbish, He can't defend so i don't know why people say we have him for a defensive presence.. Lance Thomas is 100x better then him at defence, the amount of times aminu left Anthony open on three,, didn't box out and didn't bother defending was amazing. When Lance came into the game, we went on a great run.
    Monty isn't doing a great job this year, i mean we dont have a squad too excel past New York, or OKC i understand but the last 3 games have been 100+ point games and his main focus in basketball is defence??
    Is this the only game you watched all year. Aminu has been stellar on defense for every game but this one... Mr. Overreaction. This team is young, and you would you blast Aminu for poor defense if Lebron or Kobe came in a score 30? Probably not... Melo is a great scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    Is this the only game you watched all year. Aminu has been stellar on defense for every game but this one... Mr. Overreaction. This team is young, and you would you blast Aminu for poor defense if Lebron or Kobe came in a score 30? Probably not... Melo is a great scorer.
    Ironically all four of those things resembled last night but not at all the entire season: Rovers penetrating, Aminu playing horrid defense, Monty suddenly an absent-minded coach, and Lance Thomas way better than anybody at anything (I didn't even think he was that good last night; he looked so excited when he managed to score next to Chandler, but I guess good for him).

For precautionary reasons I held out after the 1st quarter and watched something else.

I think I may be out 4 - 6 weeks and go hang out in Cali with Eric. Or maybe Colorado...

Thread Information