Pelicans Report

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Gameday Thread: Hornets @ Bucks

Sure, no one feels good when the team lose.
    But I still hate to see people blaming the players like they ruined everything. They seemed to forget we have a 58 million guy not playing and we are still developing our rockies.

Bucks are pretty good this season. Let's give them credit.

I was impressed with Sanders. I don't think I he will ever be a starter in this league but he will be a great 1st big off the bench for a contending team.

Jennings is the real deal. If we get him we are set. His penetrating and shooting ability are so desperately needed by this team. Jennings/Vasquez/Gordon/Rivers would be an incredible backcourt to pair with our front court.

I like Milwaukee I think they have size, speed, athleticism, great shooting and Skiles is a good coach. They actually match up really well with the Heat IMO. Ilyasova has to step it up for them though, he has been struggling.

I think Jennings is surely getting a max deal. The bucks will keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    I was impressed with Sanders. I don't think I he will ever be a starter in this league but he will be a great 1st big off the bench for a contending team.

Jennings is the real deal. If we get him we are set. His penetrating and shooting ability are so desperately needed by this team. Jennings/Vasquez/Gordon/Rivers would be an incredible backcourt to pair with our front court.

I like Milwaukee I think they have size, speed, athleticism, great shooting and Skiles is a good coach. They actually match up really well with the Heat IMO. Ilyasova has to step it up for them though, he has been struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by jacklvyn View Post
    I think Jennings is surely getting a max deal. The bucks will keep him.
    I don't see them matching anything past 12M per year.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

the bucks just succeded too much on his 3pt shots... the hornets didn't play bad and they could have won at the end. Ellis was a difference maker on the last minutes.

Thread Information