Pelicans Report

Thread: Hornets @ Houston the featured game on NBA 2K13 today

Hornets @ Houston the featured game on NBA 2K13 today

Pretty cool I thought.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Annoys me to no end that 2K's rosters still have Davis as the center and starts Anderson at PF. Lopez is another scrub.

But at least Darius Miller is money, as is Rivers (dude throws down like D-Wade in his prime and shoots like Stephen Curry, kinda funny).

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Annoys me to no end that 2K's rosters still have Davis as the center and starts Anderson at PF. Lopez is another scrub.

But at least Darius Miller is money, as is Rivers (dude throws down like D-Wade in his prime and shoots like Stephen Curry, kinda funny).
    Yeah, when I play online with the Hornets it's pretty much a 2 man game between Rivers and Davis. Crossover, stepback jumper with Rivers, low post hook shot for Davis. Nearly automatic. Not exactly realistic, but whatevs.

Yall are right Rivers is a beast in 2k13

2k disrespect for the Hornets is atrocious. Davis can't shoot or block, Lopez is Aaron gray, etc. while Rivers is D-Wade!!!
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Please teach me how to use Rivers...I can't for the life of me hit a jumper with him. I find Vasquez is much more consistent a shooter, which is saying something. I also have trouble with Anderson sometimes, believe it or not... I don't get it!
    "Times are not good here. The city is crumbling into ashes. It has been buried under taxes and frauds and maladministraions so that it has become a study for archaeologists...but it is better to live here in sackcloth and ashes than to own the whole state of Ohio."

— Lafcadio Hearn (Inventing New Orleans: Writings of Lafcadio Hearn)

I think it's all about timing on your shot. Anderson has a quick release, so you have to time it right. I can't think of how to time Austin's release off hand, but he has always seemed to have a really natural shooting motion in the game, and when I release at the height of the motion, it's usually buckets.

Thread Information