.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 578

Thread: Hornets vs. Rockets Game Thread

  1. #51

    Hornets vs. Rockets Game Thread

    Draft Combine results has Lin being quicker than John Wall and Kyrie Irving. Vasquez is probably the slowest pg in the league. Will be interesting.

  2. #52
    I get the feeling Harden will go HAM on us. But also expect Unibrow to put up another 20/10. If Anderson get get hot we're in with a chance.

  3. #53
    On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Heart of the City
    Posts
    4,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Impose View Post
    I get the feeling Harden will go HAM on us. But also expect Unibrow to put up another 20/10. If Anderson get get hot we're in with a chance.
    A CHANCE? Please, we're not gonna get blown out if we do lose. Just need a solid effort from our stars and we can win this one.
    Wherehappens.

  4. #54
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    And don't forget Parsons. Don't need him hitting those 3's like he did against Miami the other night.

    GEAUX HORNETS!!

  5. #55
    Geaux Hornets gameday
    Twitter:SdotPaul504
    XboxLive:HHUxPresident
    Teams:New Orleans Hornets(Pelicans) & Houston Texans


  6. #56
    Just scrolling thru twitter....Eric Gordon continues to talk about high schoolers commiting to Indiana....Wish he would shut up and fix his knee so we can trade him. That is all...

  7. #57
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    The dude still wishes he were a Hoosier. Who cares?

  8. #58

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_318 View Post
    Just scrolling thru twitter....Eric Gordon continues to talk about high schoolers commiting to Indiana....Wish he would shut up and fix his knee so we can trade him. That is all...
    Who cares? Do you cry like this when Mark Ingram talks about Bama over and over... because he is much worse.

  10. #60
    Fire Monty!! Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    13,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_318 View Post
    Just scrolling thru twitter....Eric Gordon continues to talk about high schoolers commiting to Indiana....Wish he would shut up and fix his knee so we can trade him. That is all...
    The dudes passionate about Indiana. Just like so many professional athletes are passionate about where they went to school. Ever followed Carl Landry on twitter? He was always talking about Purdue while he was here. Mark Ingram with Alabama, Ray Lewis with Miami, etc. It doesn't matter.
    PelicansReport.com Sim League
    New Orleans Hornets General Manager

  11. #61
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,563

    Re: Hornets vs. Rockets Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    The dudes passionate about Indiana. Just like so many professional athletes are passionate about where they went to school. Ever followed Carl Landry on twitter? He was always talking about Purdue while he was here. Mark Ingram with Alabama, Ray Lewis with Miami, etc. It doesn't matter.
    But you don't understand; him spending two hours a day looking up recruits and tweeting about them will put him really far behind his rehab schedule. Didn't you know that rehab takes 16 hours a day?!

    Also, the poster just doesn't like Gordon and will find fault in everything he does unless he becomes a consistent first team All-Star player (and will then whine about how he will leave us in a few years like a jilted lover).

    Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

  12. #62
    Eric Gordon (@TheofficialEG10) tweeted at 4:03 PM on Wed, Nov 14, 2012:
    Let's get another big road WIN tonight fellas. Lets get it!!!! #N.O.Hornets



    does this make you feel better

  13. #63
    this hate on eric gordon for talking about his alma mater have to stop!!! anthony davis talks more about kentucky than he does the hornets on twitter as well; should we look into that as well??

  14. #64
    important question!! Will this game be viewable from dish direct tv channels or do i need to go to a bar or something??? Thanks!!!!!

  15. #65
    The prospects Eric Gordon are talking about played for his AAU team. He knows them.

  16. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    important question!! Will this game be viewable from dish direct tv channels or do i need to go to a bar or something??? Thanks!!!!!

    um yea assuming you live in the region

  17. #67
    I should probably be studying, instead of worrying about Jesuit's chances in the playoffs. But I won't. Just how it is.

  18. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke's Hornets View Post
    um yea assuming you live in the region
    ya i live in new orleans, i have cox and watch the games on channel 38 but im at my friend's house for the game and he has dish, any clue what channel it is? Thanks

  19. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    ya i live in new orleans, i have cox and watch the games on channel 38 but im at my friend's house for the game and he has dish, any clue what channel it is? Thanks
    678 on direct tv
    not sure on dish but it is on there for sure

  20. #70
    Fire Monty!! Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    13,736
    Like others have said, we must contest shots tonight. Over 26% of their offensive looks come on spot ups (that's almost 10% more than us).

    If there are two things we need to do tonight, it's contest shots and box them out on defense.

    Over 26% of their offense comes on spot up shots (nearly 10% more than us, so we have to contest shots but not leave our feet), and they rate 6th in offensive rebounds per game with 13.4, they also allow 12 per game though so hopefully Anthony Davis can take advantage of that.

  21. #71
    pelicans got swag Flight of the Pelicans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pelicans Nation
    Posts
    112
    Gotta love Gordon's random caps LOCK

  22. #72
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    And for goodness sakes Hornets, please try to take care of the ball!

  23. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke's Hornets View Post
    678 on direct tv
    not sure on dish but it is on there for sure
    ya its directTV, thanks bro

  24. #74
    The Franchise kinglio21093's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,305
    Ahhh, finally watching my Hornets in peace now that I've got TV back. Looking forward to this game. GEAUX HORNETS
    I BELIEVE IN YOU BRIAN ROBERTS

  25. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    Ahhh, finally watching my Hornets in peace now that I've got TV back. Looking forward to this game. GEAUX HORNETS
    Glad you're back for the attack!
    How long were you out?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •