Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Hornets vs. Rockets Game Thread

Hornets vs. Rockets Game Thread

Draft Combine results has Lin being quicker than John Wall and Kyrie Irving. Vasquez is probably the slowest pg in the league. Will be interesting.

I get the feeling Harden will go HAM on us. But also expect Unibrow to put up another 20/10. If Anderson get get hot we're in with a chance.

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Impose View Post
    I get the feeling Harden will go HAM on us. But also expect Unibrow to put up another 20/10. If Anderson get get hot we're in with a chance.
    A CHANCE? Please, we're not gonna get blown out if we do lose. Just need a solid effort from our stars and we can win this one.
    Wherehappens.

And don't forget Parsons. Don't need him hitting those 3's like he did against Miami the other night.

GEAUX HORNETS!!

Geaux Hornets gameday
    Twitter:SdotPaul504
    XboxLive:HHUxPresident
    Teams:New Orleans Hornets(Pelicans) & Houston Texans

Just scrolling thru twitter....Eric Gordon continues to talk about high schoolers commiting to Indiana....Wish he would shut up and fix his knee so we can trade him. That is all...

The dude still wishes he were a Hoosier. Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_318 View Post
    Just scrolling thru twitter....Eric Gordon continues to talk about high schoolers commiting to Indiana....Wish he would shut up and fix his knee so we can trade him. That is all...
    Who cares? Do you cry like this when Mark Ingram talks about Bama over and over... because he is much worse.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_318 View Post
    The dudes passionate about Indiana. Just like so many professional athletes are passionate about where they went to school. Ever followed Carl Landry on twitter? He was always talking about Purdue while he was here. Mark Ingram with Alabama, Ray Lewis with Miami, etc. It doesn't matter.

Re: Hornets vs. Rockets Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    The dudes passionate about Indiana. Just like so many professional athletes are passionate about where they went to school. Ever followed Carl Landry on twitter? He was always talking about Purdue while he was here. Mark Ingram with Alabama, Ray Lewis with Miami, etc. It doesn't matter.
    But you don't understand; him spending two hours a day looking up recruits and tweeting about them will put him really far behind his rehab schedule. Didn't you know that rehab takes 16 hours a day?!

Also, the poster just doesn't like Gordon and will find fault in everything he does unless he becomes a consistent first team All-Star player (and will then whine about how he will leave us in a few years like a jilted lover).

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Eric Gordon (@TheofficialEG10) tweeted at 4:03 PM on Wed, Nov 14, 2012:
    Let's get another big road WIN tonight fellas. Lets get it!!!! #N.O.Hornets

does this make you feel better

this hate on eric gordon for talking about his alma mater have to stop!!! anthony davis talks more about kentucky than he does the hornets on twitter as well; should we look into that as well??

important question!! Will this game be viewable from dish direct tv channels or do i need to go to a bar or something??? Thanks!!!!!

The prospects Eric Gordon are talking about played for his AAU team. He knows them.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    important question!! Will this game be viewable from dish direct tv channels or do i need to go to a bar or something??? Thanks!!!!!

um yea assuming you live in the region

I should probably be studying, instead of worrying about Jesuit's chances in the playoffs. But I won't. Just how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke's Hornets View Post
    um yea assuming you live in the region
    ya i live in new orleans, i have cox and watch the games on channel 38 but im at my friend's house for the game and he has dish, any clue what channel it is? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    ya i live in new orleans, i have cox and watch the games on channel 38 but im at my friend's house for the game and he has dish, any clue what channel it is? Thanks
    678 on direct tv
    not sure on dish but it is on there for sure

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Like others have said, we must contest shots tonight. Over 26% of their offensive looks come on spot ups (that's almost 10% more than us).

If there are two things we need to do tonight, it's contest shots and box them out on defense.

Over 26% of their offense comes on spot up shots (nearly 10% more than us, so we have to contest shots but not leave our feet), and they rate 6th in offensive rebounds per game with 13.4, they also allow 12 per game though so hopefully Anthony Davis can take advantage of that.

pelicans got swag Flight of the Pelicans's Avatar
    Gotta love Gordon's random caps LOCK

And for goodness sakes Hornets, please try to take care of the ball!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke's Hornets View Post
    678 on direct tv
    not sure on dish but it is on there for sure
    ya its directTV, thanks bro

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Ahhh, finally watching my Hornets in peace now that I've got TV back. Looking forward to this game. GEAUX HORNETS

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    Ahhh, finally watching my Hornets in peace now that I've got TV back. Looking forward to this game. GEAUX HORNETS
    Glad you're back for the attack!
    How long were you out?

Thread Information