Pelicans Report

Thread: Questions for Larry Coon?

Questions for Larry Coon?

Ryan and I are lucky enough to have the one and only Larry Coon on an upcoming 'In the NO' podcast. We have a handful of questions that we want him to answer, but if there are any specifics you want answered or just want his general thoughts on any specific topic, post your question here and we will try to get as many in as possible.
    @mcnamara247

Re: Questions for Larry Coon?

Larry Coon is a big salary cap guy and I don't really have any questions in regards to that. Hopefully one of you guys can come up with some interesting ones!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

How has the CBA changed the team building equation?
    Assuming everything goes perfectly (Gordon healthy, Rivers and Davis developing, etc.) will the Hornets have to choose a star to get rid of in 3-4 years like the Thunder just did?

Just taped the podcast with him and he was fantastic. Hit on everything Hornets related with him from our options with Gordon's contract to Aminu this summer, possibility of a Nick Collison type extension for Jason Smith and much, much more. Should be up tomorrow night. I hope you enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Just taped the podcast with him and he was fantastic. Hit on everything Hornets related with him from our options with Gordon's contract to Aminu this summer, possibility of a Nick Collison type extension for Jason Smith and much, much more. Should be up tomorrow night. I hope you enjoy.
    Very excited for this one.

Thread Information