Pelicans Report

Thread: Bootleg Jerseys?

Bootleg Jerseys?

Anyone know of a good site to buy Hong Kong Bootleg Hornets jerseys?
    The place I go to for Saints jerseys still haven't updated the roster

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you.
    aah come ahhnnnnn PM?

which place do u use for saints

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatHornet View Post
    aah come ahhnnnnn PM?
    I'd like a PM too...
    "Its important to us to bring in good people, people who can fit in the locker room and people you want to root and cheer for. People that want to win. Were trying to build for the long haul. -Dell Demps

pm me as well.
    Tom Smykowski: Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote! BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

#CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    me too!
    People's Basketball Sim League presents...

1995-96 Season
    C Kevin Willis | PF Brian Grant | SF Jalen Rose | SG Michael Finley | PG Terrell Brandon
    Key Reserves: Dikembe Mutombo | Todd Day

Bootleg Jerseys?

NFLchinajerseys is pretty good.

#QUAILS MOM

Bootleg Jerseys?

Pm me too

try www.aliexpress.com, got anthony davis jersey for $24. shipping is free for most jerseys but they are super slow. usually takes 2-4 weeks.

Sharp-Shooting Serbian HornetsDude3160's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ozwego15 View Post
    try www.aliexpress.com, got anthony davis jersey for $24. shipping is free for most jerseys but they are super slow. usually takes 2-4 weeks.
    And no problems ordering from there, except for the slow shipping? Just asking because I found some other items I want to purchase, aside from hornets jerseys...
    "Baron Davis and Jamal Mashburn. One 'star' who taught another 'star' how not to be a 'star' " - Jim Henderson

"Oklahoma City can go to hell" - Random caller on the Hornets post game show

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man. WHOO!!!" - "Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Scott Cody on Byron Scott: "He was there during the Hornets best and worst season. His legacy, most likely however, will fall somewhere in between..."

Quote Originally Posted by HornetsDude3160 View Post
    And no problems ordering from there, except for the slow shipping? Just asking because I found some other items I want to purchase, aside from hornets jerseys...
    No problems whatsoever. You get your tracking number within 1-2 days of your purchase. Payment is secure. But like i mentioned be prepared to wait at least 3-4 weeks. i have ordered various soccer and baseball jerseys from here too and have not had an issue.

i have pics of my anthony davis away jersey if anyone wants to know how good the quality is. Just PM me your email and I can send them to ya.

Sharp-Shooting Serbian HornetsDude3160's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ozwego15 View Post
    No problems whatsoever. You get your tracking number within 1-2 days of your purchase. Payment is secure. But like i mentioned be prepared to wait at least 3-4 weeks. i have ordered various soccer and baseball jerseys from here too and have not had an issue.
    Great! Thanks for the info!

Thread Information