Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tickets for Wednesday's game as low as 55 CENTS on Stubhub

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatHornet View Post
    Yea... I have the friday package and was there last friday. Well i turn to my right (a more expensive section mind you) and see my good buddy... So i go and talk to him "Hey man, you got season tickets or what?" "Nah, I got these on stub hub for 15 bucks!"...
    Glad i have my plan BUT it looks like buying individual games would have been a wiser move financially.
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Kinda sucks. What are the perks of having a plan again? Outside of getting tickets face value (which is more expensive than stubhub)

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Kinda sucks. What are the perks of having a plan again? Outside of getting tickets face value (which is more expensive than stubhub)
    It ends up working out for the "better games" like OKC, Heat, ect which i am willing to bet WONT be 15 dollars on stub hub... BUT for Friday night vs The Jazz... yea...el cheapo.

Re: Tickets for Wednesday's game as low as 55 CENTS on Stubhub

Benefits:
    - Beer Garden (though I haven't seen it in the regular season; was there preseason)
    - same seat guarantee (particularly good if you like your neighbors)
    - 10% discount off items in the Hornets store (according to the person sitting next to me)
    - they gave me free lower bowl seats to a game against ATL last year
    - will buy back up to 10 games at face value
    - the Lagniappe rewards program
    - received $100 in concession credit for this season
    - cool chotchkes every now and then (bobble head shrimp from final game last year rocked; knocked mine off my desk at work and it broke [made of ceramic or something] and now I'm sad )

There may be other benefits but that is all that I can remember in my one full year as a season ticket holder.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I think he means for the partial season plans IE: Friday night games. We don't get any of those benefits.

I have an extra ticket if someone wants to go

I thank ima start a Hornets Fan Club at ULL!!! PM me if u attend ULL!! Need more fans here!
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    Meh, that's certainly the feeling that is given. Attendance always sucks to start the season.
    Feelings vs. Data.

http://www.hornets247.com/2012/01/21/attendance-claws/

Who wins?

And I'm saying it WASN'T true ever. It was an illusion. People mentally cherry-pick data.

Record this season, last season, opponent, and day of the week are the biggest factors.

Last year sets the bar to an extent (there are effects from prior years which you can observe in the post), this season can raise it, opponent can give a random boost, and day of the week is a regular sort of cycling variable.

I'll be happy to discuss the data and a full complement of observations.

I also hope that attendance (and drop) increase after football. I don't think it will, but I hope I'm wrong.

You'll have to at least skim the meat of the piece, then read the football effect stuff at the bottom.

Thread Information