Pelicans Report

Thread: Season 3 - The Finals - Games 1-3 Results

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar

Season 3 - The Finals - Games 1-3 Results

If the spurs win without a gm and without Kidd this game is a joke

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Wow.

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Wow... win game 1 by 30 and lose games 2 and 3?
    #FREEQUAIL

Spurs do have a GM.

I'm not about to mix up what I do because I feel like I have the perfect balance between forwards and guards. So I don't want to focus on inside, and give Ostertag any of Jones or Paytons shots, but this is crazy. Webber obviously gets his in a balanced focus with 19, 23, and 30 shots.

Scottie Pippen is very overpowered in this game at the age of 54. I took care of the spurs this season then playoffs rolled around and I lose 1-4 despite being a 2 seed. Seriously, the 1 and 2 seed lost in the first round. Never happened ever not never. I still enjoy the game but sometimes I think the output is very random.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    If the spurs win without a gm and without Kidd this game is a joke
    and that sad frontcourt

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Scottie Pippen is very overpowered in this game at the age of 54. I took care of the spurs this season then playoffs rolled around and I lose 1-4 despite being a 2 seed. Seriously, the 1 and 2 seed lost in the first round. Never happened ever not never. I still enjoy the game but sometimes I think the output is very random.
    I know that makes zero sense, but he's without Kidd and missed Houston for about half a game. Trying not to get too worked up about this as the results do seem they can be random and I'm only down 2-1, but fair warning Beelos, I may be a sore loser if these results continue.

You just aren't getting much from anyone besides Webber and Payton.

and like I said from the start, teams get hot at times just like they do in real life. Beelos is hot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    You just aren't getting much from anyone besides Webber and Payton.

and like I said from the start, teams get hot at times just like they do in real life. Beelos is hot right now.
    That's fine but what is he getting from anyone besides Pippen and Houston...and for that matter who is on the team thats any good other than those 2? He's got Kerry Kittles vs Payton and Kristic vs Webber at least I have Marshall (A- on defense) on Pippen and Jones (A-) on Houston.

Teams get hot and that's fine, but you have to admit this is making zero sense. A couple of bench guys at best outplaying some All-Stars?

Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    I know that makes zero sense, but he's without Kidd and missed Houston for about half a game. Trying not to get too worked up about this as the results do seem they can be random and I'm only down 2-1, but fair warning Beelos, I may be a sore loser if these results continue.
    I will be lucky if I win it all. Please don't be a sore loser. It's not like we are playing for money. Good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelos View Post
    I will be lucky if I win it all. Please don't be a sore loser. It's not like we are playing for money. Good luck bro.
    That comment was mostly made in jest...mostly. Don't take any of it personally, I don't mean to come across that way I'm mostly taking my frustation out at the simulator itself. I just don't like to lose at anything.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Hey can you respond to my PM and tell me what's up bro?

Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    That comment was mostly made in jest...mostly. Don't take any of it personally, I don't mean to come across that way I'm mostly taking my frustation out at the simulator itself. I just don't like to lose at anything.
    You should be able to win this series. My top 2 players are out and I only have Pippen and a bunch of Scrubs. Injuries killed me in this simulation every year.

You should be able to win this series. My top 2 players are out and I only have Pippen and a bunch of Scrubs. Injuries killed me in this simulation every year.
    Yup. Injuries hosed you in the first round last season. You had a really good team. This playoff sim made up for it.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

can u do the last sim tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by bustahyndes View Post
    can u do the last sim tonight?
    Don't do it. Because I need to adjust my roster after these next 2 games

Don't do it. Because I need to adjust my roster after these next 2 games
    Yes, let's please drag the finals out another moth and a half.

Thread Information