Pelicans Report

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Hornets vs. 76ers Game Thread

Calm down, it's just one game. There will be sometimes we come out and don't play well. Don't judge the players after one game TPDG22
    Ballin

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Video tape it. I could use the laugh.
    Oh you want me in jail huh Eman?

Lets pray that Demps make a trade tonight or tomorrow.

Hornets vs. 76ers Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TPDG22 View Post
    Lets pray that Demps make a trade tonight or tomorrow.
    Ain't no trade happening.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Stop overreacting!!!

It is one game. Vasquez will be fine. I actually thought he played very well in the first half. His court vision has improved dramatically. Second half was not his best, but the whole team was off tonight. He was literally the only ball handler we had on the court all night. Roberts is a liability in all aspects of the game.

Aminu did about what I expected of him. He played hard all game, played decent defense, and rebounded tremendously. Do you honestly expect a player like Aminu to have a good game when the worst point guard in the league (Roberts) has to play extended minutes due to injuries?

This team will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Make It Rain View Post
    Stop overreacting!!!

It is one game. Vasquez will be fine. I actually thought he played very well in the first half. His court vision has improved dramatically. Second half was not his best, but the whole team was off tonight. He was literally the only ball handler we had on the court all night. Roberts is a liability in all aspects of the game.

Aminu did about what I expected of him. He played hard all game, played decent defense, and rebounded tremendously. Do you honestly expect a player like Aminu to have a good game when the worst point guard in the league (Roberts) has to play extended minutes due to injuries?

This team will be fine.
    Thank you

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    No one is overreacting. Vasquez has done well despite his limitations. But they're going to show up in nights such as these. But he's the best PG we got, so...smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    gross, but not unexpected. this'll happen fairly often this year. not worried.

Just got home from church

and I see Monty rippin Vasquez a new one. I can read lips about being selfish. Was he that bad? I know he can be single eyed during games. We really need to go after a true PG like yesterday.

Brandon Jennings looks a lot more appealing on nights like this one.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Re: Hornets vs. 76ers Game Thread

I stayed at the arena for the whole game. Good thing I don't have much of a life so I don't feel like it was wasted tonight.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    No one is overreacting. Vasquez has done well despite his limitations. But they're going to show up in nights such as these. But he's the best PG we got, so...smoke 'em if ya got 'em.
    When I come on here seeing people demanding trades, saying we need a new point guard immediately, and calling Aminu trash, yes people are overreacting. You may not be, but some people are.

Who else on the team could he pass it to?

Nobody on tonight's roster can remotely create their own shot.

Nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Make It Rain View Post
    Stop overreacting!!!

This team will be fine.
    I dont blame ppl from overreacting. My eyes bled after that game. Im not too worried, but i hope EYE NEVER HAVE TO WITNESS THIS AGAIN!!!!! So depressing... Philly only put up 77 points but it feels like they made every shot. Thats how atrocious we were tonight!!

Vote Voodoo! Contributor Unknown Poster's Avatar
    Toughen up, buttercups.
    "Hornets means nothing." - Tom Benson

FWIW, this ESPN studio is awful, and I'm not talking about tonight only. Rose is stupid and trying to be hilarious ala Chuck. Simmons needs to stick to articles and occasion TV appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    I stayed at the arena for the whole game. Good thing I don't have much of a life so I don't feel like it was wasted tonight.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
    Hahahahaha, time well spent.

Were they playing as hard tonight as they did in the past 3 games?

It's hard to stay motivated when your top three players are in suits.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorpens View Post
    Calm down, it's just one game. There will be sometimes we come out and don't play well. Don't judge the players after one game TPDG22
    Naw, you calm down. Seems to me everybody accepts poor performances from the team on the national stage. Now, many of yall were calling for Greivis' head before the season began, but now the tunes in yall words have changed just because of 3 1/2 games of overachieving performances??? Give me a break! I know we have a young team and we're going to go through growing pains. But, enough is enough with the **** poor performances against teams we should beat. I'm not saying for Dell to trade Greivis or AFA, but something has to happen.

No, you calm down. I'm making you gunnery sergeant. Now man the turret 'cuz it's going to be a tankolicious season.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Poster View Post
    Eman is going to flip.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Poster View Post
    No, you calm down. I'm making you gunnery sergeant. Now man the turret 'cuz it's going to be a tankolicious season.

On the bright side, despite this being the lowest scoring Hornets game in history, it still wasn't as bad as the 2009 playoff loss to Denver of 121-63. That still remains as the worst Hornets game of all time. Comparatively tonight was just a typical bad Hornets loss.

Quote Originally Posted by TPDG22 View Post
    Naw, you calm down. Seems to me everybody accepts poor performances from the team on the national stage. Now, many of yall were calling for Greivis' head before the season began, but now the tunes in yall words have changed just because of 3 1/2 games of overachieving performances??? Give me a break! I know we have a young team and we're going to go through growing pains. But, enough is enough with the **** poor performances against teams we should beat. I'm not saying for Dell to trade Greivis or AFA, but something has to happen.
    Haha obviously something has to happen, just not this year. We are the second youngest team in the NBA. Give it some time guys. We aren't going to rush into a move when we aren't contender's this year. All moves are for the future

Thread Information