Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo: Gordon Back in 4-6 Weeks

Breaking News Yahoo: Gordon Back in 4-6 Weeks

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

Hornets guard Eric Gordon tells Yahoo! Sports that a doctor in Chicago told him today he can return from his knee injury in 4-to-6 weeks.

The Franchise
    Eyes rolling.

So, I guess that means he is out for the season.

At least until 6 weeks gets here and he can't go.

I'll believe it when I see it. He was supposed to be ready for preseason and the regular season too.

Eric Gordon also told Yahoo! Sports he needs no further surgery and will to rehab and strengthening prior to return from knee injury.

https://twitter.com/SpearsNBAYahoo/s...73103994851328

Sooo what's the problem? What's the injury.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Lol what the hell dude?

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Better news than the alternative, I guess.

6 weeks is December 14th... one day before he can be traded. I sense He will demand a trade

Vote Voodoo! Contributor Unknown Poster's Avatar
    Yeah right. And he was going to be ready to go for the season opener, too.
    "Hornets means nothing." - Tom Benson

Glad all that micro fracture surgery rumors weren't true. Can't wait to see him back! Seeing Davis and Gordon on the floor together is going to be great

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    6 weeks is December 14th... one day before he can be traded. I sense He will demand a trade
    If he really does then he may need some meds dude. I'm just gonna wait till then because it just seems like he didn't know what exactly was wrong with his knee while the Dr said it looked like nothing was wrong. We have another Reggie Bush on our hands....

That cant be just a coincidence....smells fishy

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    I'm just worried that Gordon is listening to the one doctor telling him good news while the other doctors may be telling him he needs serious surgery. I don't want him delaying a possible long term need.

But, this is good news guys. That makes him A LOT more tradeable now. We were going to be stuck with him for 4 years had he needed microfracture surgery.

Vote Voodoo! Contributor Unknown Poster's Avatar
    At this point I can only hope he demands a trade.

Yay! We might actually get to see him for 1 game before he's shipped off!

Yahoo: Gordon Back in 4-6 Weeks

This dude better not leave his house for 6 weeks. I hope New Orleans businesses put his picture right next to Goodell's in the window. Not welcome.

this BETTER mean 100% healed. this is Gordon's last chance

I would rather the microfracture surgery. He's tried resting it, it didn't take. So he's gonna rest it for 6 weeks, then on the day of his return the team is gonna say 3 more weeks. Sound familiar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

So what is the problem? Hornets doctors clear him to play, Gordon says he's hurt doesn't rule out missing whole season, doctor in CHI says 4-6 weeks? What specifically is wrong with his knee? I have more questions than answers

Yea if he doesn't come back in 4-6 weeks.... i'm done.... I've defended him from Fletcher and all the other guys, but this **** is driving me nuts, Like everyone one says, I'll believe it when i see it.
    follow me @SportsPillowTlk . I blog and have a podcast about Gulf Coast Sports, Saint, Texans, Rockets, Hornets, LSU, Cougars, Longhorns, NBA, NFL, MLB, Astros

He and Jahavid Best can hang out.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    I would rather the microfracture surgery. He's tried resting it, it didn't take. So he's gonna rest it for 6 weeks, then on the day of his return the team is gonna say 3 more weeks. Sound familiar?
    Well, at least for now he still has trade value. If Dell believes that microfracture surgery is inevitable, then he could end up shipping Gordon and get a lot more than he would've had Gordon needed the surgery.

IF this is the last issue, Gordon has a chance to redeem himself over the next 4 years. One more incident after Dec. 31 2012 I give up

Thread Information