Pelicans Report

Thread: NBA LEAGUE PASS ISSUE

Help NBA LEAGUE PASS ISSUE

Does anyone else experience while watching the games that that it freezes and you miss maybe 2-3 seconds of the play?
    It also sometimes repeats the same play over twice.

This happens while I am watching the games live, but sometimes happens when I watch the game on delay but not as often.

Is it my settings? I switch from 16000 Kpbs to best available.
    I have a brand new laptop and my internet speed is 19Mbps.

BTW im in Melbourne, Australia.

Thanks in adavance.

I'm in Melbourne too.. You've just gotta live with it, I've had LP for three years, and it occasionally happens. Just depends on your internet service, it's not league pass itself. It doesn't happen often to me at home, but when I'm at someone else's house, it will happen more frequently as they have lower internet speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno_33 NOLA View Post
    I'm in Melbourne too.. You've just gotta live with it, I've had LP for three years, and it occasionally happens. Just depends on your internet service, it's not league pass itself. It doesn't happen often to me at home, but when I'm at someone else's house, it will happen more frequently as they have lower internet speeds.
    Thanks

BTW what is your internet speed?

Use this to test: http://www.speedtest.net/

Happens to me too, I'm in Adelaide. It doesnt bother me too much though. My internet is quite horrible, sometimes its fine at 3000kps and sometimes it freezes on 800kps.

This happens with both NBALP and NFL Direct Ticket on computers. I'd be interested to know if it happens with other sports' viewing packages.
    Old fan. Tired fan. I want to believe.

Gulp, thinking about buying league pass for my time in Thailand. My internet speed appears to be no more than 4.0Mbps. Is this too slow to ever have an enjoyable viewing experience?

NBA LEAGUE PASS ISSUE

Quote Originally Posted by 1501 Girod St. View Post
    Gulp, thinking about buying league pass for my time in Thailand. My internet speed appears to be no more than 4.0Mbps. Is this too slow to ever have an enjoyable viewing experience?
    Speed needed for max quality is 3mbps. You should be fine

Thread Information