Pelicans Report

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Hornets vs. Bulls Game Thread

I was at this game, and this was one of the most physical regular season games I have ever seen. I was proud to wear my Hornets gear! There were so many people wearing Anthony Davis jerseys (USA, Hornets, Kentucky). I even got to shake Mr. Anthony Davis hand and get a picture. He was drinking a beer and had an authentic white Hornets #23 jersey on. Nice guy!

And yes, Eric Gordon was on the bench. He was very much involved and constantly giving high fives and words of advice during timeouts.

Quote Originally Posted by EJ10Hornets View Post
    I was at this game, and this was one of the most physical regular season games I have ever seen. I was proud to wear my Hornets gear! There were so many people wearing Anthony Davis jerseys (USA, Hornets, Kentucky). I even got to shake Mr. Anthony Davis hand and get a picture. He was drinking a beer and had an authentic white Hornets #23 jersey on. Nice guy!

And yes, Eric Gordon was on the bench. He was very much involved and constantly giving high fives and words of advice during timeouts.
    Thanks for posting this.

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">

Hmm i thought AD didn't travel with the team at all and drinking beer with a concussion is just as bad as playing with one! Surely the doctors notified him of that.

Game is re-airing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by bustahyndes View Post
    Hmm i thought AD didn't travel with the team at all and drinking beer with a concussion is just as bad as playing with one! Surely the doctors notified him of that.
    LOL.....he is referring to his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_HORNET View Post
    oh of course, sorry it's been a long day haha

Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    Haha, Rivers looks like he is about to take out Hamilton's ankle!

Thanks for posting this. Always love hearing about recaps from people that were actually at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bustahyndes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_HORNET View Post

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    Never shown this level of emotion before.

MVP confirmed.
    C'mon man! MVP really?

great team win..great defense...our bigs are soooo good

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_CITY_BOI View Post
    C'mon man! MVP really?
    Nah, just messing.

We are building though.

AD is just a monster and Monty is a master tactician.

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    Nah, just messing.

We are building though.

AD is just a monster and Monty is a master tactician.
    lol man you really had me on that one, but yeah the bayou brow is a beast

“Tough day at the office,” said Joakim Noah, who had 11 points, 11 rebounds and a pair of blocks. “We got our (butts) kicked. They outplayed us. They were way more on edge than us. It’s unfortunate because it was a good opportunity to go 3-0. But, on to the next one: Three games in, 79 more to go.”
    “We got outhustled,” said Taj Gibson, who had 12 points, five rebounds (three offensive) and three blocks. “They were physical from the start of the game. They set the tone right away. Any given night, guys can step up even if their top players are down. It shows. You can’t sleep on anybody. We missed a lot of key layups. A lot of easy layups, including myself. Thibs said you’ve got everyone telling you how good you are and praising you and you get knocked on your tail. That’s thing about this league. You can’t get comfortable with any team or any game. There’s always someone looking to knock you down. We feel like we dropped the ball tonight.”
    “So bad I wanted this game,” said Belinelli about playing against his former team. “(I) feel bad now. (It is) finally different between now and the preseason (when he shot poorly). I want to come in and be aggressive. Everybody wants to play well against your old team. I’m mad we lost this game. We missed a lot of layups. We didn’t play well.”
    http://blogs.bulls.com/2012/11/bulls...anthony-davis/

sry for late posting, damn pc broked morning after bulls game. YEAHHHHAAAAA what a great game, i had so many fun bec. i have here only one guy i can talk over basketball, no other are interesst on it. and what team are his favourite? right, bulls. i won my first 10 euros . muahhhhhh good game guys. good def. play

Thread Information