Pelicans Report

Thread: League Pass Help

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar

League Pass Help

So I just bought League Pass Broadband and I went to just check things out. For all the games tonight it has audio for all of them except NOHvSA and LALvPRT (the 2 games airing on NBA TV). Does NBA LP Broadband not air games that are showing on their networks?!?!

Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    So I just bought League Pass Broadband and I went to just check things out. For all the games tonight it has audio for all of them except NOHvSA and LALvPRT (the 2 games airing on NBA TV). Does NBA LP Broadband not air games that are showing on their networks?!?!

Not if you live within the blackout radius. So basically they will black out all hornets games that are played here but you should be able to get the away games.

I'm in St Louis.... it shouldn't be a problem... WTF LP

I'm in St Louis.... it shouldn't be a problem... WTF LP
    Then you are right, shouldn't be blacked out in St Louis. Do you live there or just there temporary? I ask bc, If you used a local address when signing up maybe it uses that.

I think it's, if it's a league pass game then it will show it, but if it's on NBA TV ESPN or TNT it wont.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

****, I would hope that wouldn't matter... because the IP im logging in from surely isn't New Orleans. LOL

I'm also wondering if the fact that both the NO game and LAL game are both NBA TV games... that they arent on League Pass. Which is horrible. It's the NBA Product, shouldn't limit it as such if you are a paying customer for a NBA product.

****, I would hope that wouldn't matter... because the IP im logging in from surely isn't New Orleans. LOL

I'm also wondering if the fact that both the NO game and LAL game are both NBA TV games... that they arent on League Pass. Which is horrible. It's the NBA Product, shouldn't limit it as such if you are a paying customer for a NBA product.
    I'm pretty sure that's it. i tried to test out my NBATV last night with the Lakers game and it wasn't viewable. Probably some TV rights excusivity deal in a contract somewhere.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar

Sue them. Tell them their commercials advertise that you can watch EVERY SINGLE NBA GAME with league pass. $$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's it. i tried to test out my NBATV last night with the Lakers game and it wasn't viewable. Probably some TV rights excusivity deal in a contract somewhere.
    It's so weird, because when I was out of the country, I had the NBA intl LP and NFL's Field Pass... never any problems. So much BS

It's so weird, because when I was out of the country, I had the NBA intl LP and NFL's Field Pass... never any problems. So much BS
    Because the internation channels don't have rights to the game.

Yup:

http://leaguepasssupport.nba.com/lin...Pass-Broadband

Local and national market blackout rules apply based on your location. Nationally and locally televised games are subject to blackouts and are not available on NBA League Pass Broadband (regardless of home or away)
    One of the few times Im happy we have few LP games. Sucks if you are a Heat or Lakers fan... as a ton of their games are televized nationally.

Not sure about broadband, but I have NBA League Pass on U-Verse. I won't have tonight's game because it's on NBATV, which I don't have (roughly $90 a month to get the package with NBATV - no thanks).

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    So is the game coming on Fox or the NBA channel? If not on Fox when will it be?

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    If the game is on NBATV, ESPN, or TNT its blacked out. No matter where you are.

Thread Information