Pelicans Report

Thread: Gordon is OUT indefinitely

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar

Gordon is OUT indefinitely

Quote Originally Posted by thefuture View Post
    Maybe his knee is in Phoenix?
    Along with Heart and Testicles

Breaking:

Gordon is out indefinitely with a strained vag.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GeauxSaints53 View Post
    Breaking:

Gordon is out indefinitely with a sandy vag.
    Fixt.

Eric wanted to be a man but he had too much ***** in him. And he felt deep down in his vagina that this was the truth.
    Last edited by Eman5805; 10-31-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Re: Gordon is OUT indefinitely

Gendered insults suck and shouldn't be used. Just call him an a-hole and move on.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    Gendered insults suck and shouldn't be used. Just call him an a-hole and move on.

Stop being such a vagina. I'm kidding.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

I'd rather not insult a-holes behind this clown either. A-holes deserve some level of respek too.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar

That's an insult to a-holes.

Ugh. I need to blow off steam. Where's my copy of ACIII at, Gamefly?

So how was the femenist rally today?

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    So how was the femenist rally today?
    How about we keep debate on this forum thoughtful and basketball based and not resort to childish name calling or emotion based venting.

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    How about we keep debate on this forum thoughtful and basketball based and not resort to childish name calling or emotion based venting.
    The funny thing is i rarely use any deragotory terms on here unless im pissed. Its not like im condoning it, but i have no problem with it. People take things too seriously. Im not saying i want this to be profanity central but there should be some level of freedom. Let ppl embarass themselves. Get off your high horse!! (jk but youknow what i mean).

Pretty Lame, you trying to chastise him like that, considering you do thing A-hole is cool. How about you allow him to exercise his freedom of speech, No need to correct another member, he used an analogy that i thought was kinda funny to read. Nothing Sexist about that.

Fact is, if the doctor says he's fine and he's complaining about pain then he's not acting like what us guys consider to be a real "Man" right now, he's being extremely soft among other things.

Chill out.

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisKING View Post
    Pretty Lame, you trying to chastise him like that, considering you do thing A-hole is cool. How about you allow him to exercise his freedom of speech, No need to correct another member, he used an analogy that i thought was kinda funny to read. Nothing Sexist about that.

Fact is, if the doctor says he's fine and he's complaining about pain then he's not acting like what us guys consider to be a real "Man" right now, he's being extremely soft among other things.

Chill out.
    Well put sir. I salute ye.

Eric Gordon Press Conference???/Quotes from Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by Hornetnojersey View Post
    Geesh does he have a Willis Mcgahee injury?
    No i believe its vaginal at this point...

Thread Information