Pelicans Report

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: Gordon is OUT indefinitely

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Sadly Gordon not being out there probably cost us a win tonight. Pretty safe to say.
    Wherehappens.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
    Sadly Gordon not being out there probably cost us a win tonight. Pretty safe to say.
    Hornets SG's: 51 mins. 15 points on 16 shots, 8 fouls, 2 rebounds.

I would say you are right. This effort plus even an average game by EG would have meant a win.

So it goes
    @mcnamara247

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post

I would say you are right. This effort plus even an average game by EG would have meant a win.

So it goes
    Spurs fans could say the same about Manu

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    Spurs fans could say the same about Manu
    YUP.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post

So it goes

Numbers show it for sure.

I doubt we would have had that long drought on offense in the 3rd quarter if we had a go to scorer to give it to like Gordon.

Gordon is OUT indefinitely

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West View Post
    Guys chill out- Gordon is going to pull a fast one tonight and play while OPEN THE DOOR GET ON THE FLOOR EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR
    Ha. I guess that's why it pays to read the whole thread.. Kudos

Some EJ facts from the CBA. Some have been stated.

Gordon can not be traded to anyone until 12/15. Whether this is the last no trade day or the first trade day, I'm not sure, but I think it's when he can be traded. The NBA world is on ET, by the way.

Gordon can't be traded to the Suns by us for the duration of the current deal. No exceptions. No disintegrations. This is due to him being matched.

Gordon must consent to any trade this first year. This is due to him being matched. This will also be true in the last year of his deal since he will be a Bird player.

If he retires, he's on the books for at least a year.

Maybe Stern wants to hand us our consecutive 1st round pick before he bows out.

Not interested. And anyways it was Rivers we got. Stern didn't do the tanking or rig those ping pong balls (as far as I know). I think he set us up for contraction, which backfired with a lucky bounce.
    Last edited by RhythmNathan; 11-01-2012 at 12:39 AM.

somebody is hiding something and not being straight forward...to many coded message...this sounds like greg olden situation where portland had to pay him for being on injury reserve for the rest of his career...hornets give him over 50milillion and still don't know if he can
    play or not.....Gordon is not a leader and have no integrity in this situation....he knew before the season he was not going start the season and the hornet should have knew to

Gordon is OUT indefinitely

Is there prior restraint for recouping money through the courts for a player who is proven healthy and refuses to participate? Not just basketball but in any sport?

Thread Information