Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: FSNO on Charter and More

FSNO on Charter and More

FOX Sports New Orleans Further Increases TV Distribution for Hornets Games

Charter Communications and Other Local Providers Sign on to Carry Hornets Telecasts

Hornets Telecasts will be Available To Over 2.5 million TV Homes

Across Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama

FOX Sports announced today on the eve of the New Orleans Hornets’ regular-season opener that it has increased its TV distribution for the team’s local telecasts on the re-branded FOX Sports New Orleans regional sports network.

The October 31 opening night telecast against the San Antonio Spurs will now reach more than 2.5 million homes throughout Louisiana, Mississippi,and Alabama on the majority of the local video providers,including Cox Communications,Charter Communications, DirecTV,Dish Network,AT&T U-Verse, Suddenlink,Comcast,Fidelity Communications, LUS Fiber,CP-Tel,Reserve Telecommunications, Vision Communications,Eatel and TV Northeast.

The Hornets and FOX Sports earlier this year reached a long-term television rights agreement establishing FOX Sports New Orleans as new local television home of the Hornets. Prior to the agreement,Hornets telecasts were available to roughly 700,000 homes in Louisiana.

FOX Sports Southwest,FOX’s regional sports network currently serving Louisiana,will be re-branded as FOX Sports New Orleans throughout the Hornets TV territory on October 31 to coincide with the Hornets’ season opener. FOX Sports New Orleans will televise 75 regular-season Hornets games this season.

I see Suddenlink. I'm in bossier and have Suddenlink so this means I'm good right?

Thank ya 42.
    I just got off the phone with Cox and confirmed that tomorrow channel 1038 will become FSNO...although my guide currently says Premier league soccer at 7pm tomorrow on that channel....

Good call. Well made.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Cheaney View Post
    I see Suddenlink. I'm in bossier and have Suddenlink so this means I'm good right?
    I have Suddenlink in Lake Charles. We should be good.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

pelicans got swag Flight of the Pelicans's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 42 View Post

Charter Communications and Other Local Providers Sign on to Carry Hornets Telecasts

FOX Sports announced today on the eve of the New Orleans Hornets’ regular-season opener that it has increased its TV distribution for the team’s local telecasts on the re-branded FOX Sports New Orleans regional sports network.

The October 31 opening night telecast against the San Antonio Spurs will now reach more than 2.5 million homes throughout Louisiana, Mississippi,and Alabama on the majority of the local video providers,including Cox Communications,Charter Communications, DirecTV,Dish Network,AT&T U-Verse, Suddenlink,Comcast,Fidelity Communications, LUS Fiber,CP-Tel,Reserve Telecommunications, Vision Communications,Eatel and TV Northeast.

The Hornets and FOX Sports earlier this year reached a long-term television rights agreement establishing FOX Sports New Orleans as new local television home of the Hornets. Prior to the agreement,Hornets telecasts were available to roughly 700,000 homes in Louisiana.

FOX Sports Southwest,FOX’s regional sports network currently serving Louisiana,will be re-branded as FOX Sports New Orleans throughout the Hornets TV territory on October 31 to coincide with the Hornets’ season opener. FOX Sports New Orleans will televise 75 regular-season Hornets games this season.
    Is there anyway I could get this channel in Arkansas?!?!?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 42 View Post

I still don't know which channel the Hornets will be on in Baton Rouge.

Escaped monkey island! all2neat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smcgull View Post
    I still don't know which channel the Hornets will be on in Baton Rouge.
    Dude, really?!? Look for Fox Sports Houston or Fox Sports Southwest.. Tomorrow that will be where the Hornets will air via Fox Sports New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by all2neat View Post
    Dude, really?!? Look for Fox Sports Houston or Fox Sports Southwest.. Tomorrow that will be where the Hornets will air via Fox Sports New Orleans.
    Fsn is 38 in BR.
    Think it's 720 att uverse

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Downman View Post
    Fsn is 38 in BR.
    Think it's 720 att uverse
    Thanks for the info

I've been monitoring my guide. As of right now... tomorrow Fox Sports is showing the Dallas Game at 8 PM. I'm in lafayette.

What's the date?

And is this Cinderella?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Spaniard's Avatar
    Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Yes yes yes yes. Thank the good lord. No fox sports Nola or nbatv was going to push me over the edge.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING!!!

No joke I have called charter every other day for the last 2 weeks complaining. So happy now. Anyone know what channel it is going I be on Charter? FSHOU is channel 810.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING!!!

No joke I have called charter every other day for the last 2 weeks complaining. So happy now. Anyone know what channel it is going I be on Charter? FSHOU is channel 810.
    Most likely the same channel.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    Most likely the same channel.
    I was told by a charter rep that if it happened we would prob keep fshou. Doesn't matter either way to me bc I don't think I have ever watched anything on that channel. I guess I am wondering when I am supposed to see the change on the guide.

Hall of Famer Contributor Hopeful Hugo's Avatar
    Starting to look like no Cableone on the MS Gulf Coast. Cant get it on NBA League Pass b/c of blackouts. Either buy a dish or get att
    Geaux Pells!

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful Hugo View Post
    Starting to look like no Cableone on the MS Gulf Coast. Cant get it on NBA League Pass b/c of blackouts. Either buy a dish or get att
    Check in the morning, and check your Fox Sports... South? . . . Lineup even if the channel stays the same. Then check at the game time regardless. It is available into the panhandle, in theory, but may be provider dependent.

Don't count on frontline reps to know the scoop. Dig.

Just a bit of curiosity, I could just call but I'd much rather badger you all with it. With Directv do I have to subscribe to a specific package to get this or will it be available?

Quote Originally Posted by MeSoHornets504 View Post
    Just a bit of curiosity, I could just call but I'd much rather badger you all with it. With Directv do I have to subscribe to a specific package to get this or will it be available?
    As far as i know.. NO. My dad has DirectTV and has it but he does have the sports package (nfl network/nba tv)

go to the channel and see if it says you have to buy it?

Should be on the most common level of service and 'up'.

Says nothing about a subscription. Just the logo accompanied by some baby makin music, which is probably a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    I've been monitoring my guide. As of right now... tomorrow Fox Sports is showing the Dallas Game at 8 PM. I'm in lafayette.
    Holy ****.... I'm in Lafayette now as well, I'll cry like a little girl if we dnt get the channel.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Thread Information